[COMPLETED] GB - UK Hercules (3D & 2D) + Transformers: Age of Extinction (3D) UK ES Exclusive #3

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Capture - ES.PNG

This Group Buy is for:

Hercules (Entertainment Store Exclusive 3D & 2D Blu-Ray Steelbook)
Released on 01 December 2014 - ES Info - HDN Thread

OR ( CAN COMBINE BOTH )

Transformers: Age of Extinction (Entertainment Store Exclusive 3D Blu-Ray Steelbook)
Released on 17 November 2014 - ES Info - HDN Thread

Capture - Hercules UK.PNG Capture - Transformers Age of Extinction UK.PNG

I don't know whether this will be Region B locked!
Limited to 1 per order!

Can combine with another wished Steel!

Please indicate the delivery country and whether you are going to open :thumbs:

PRICING:
Hercules OR Transformers 4, Item cost £22.99

Cost including item cost + HDN Fees + My costs = £26 + Shipping to you

If Hercules and Transformers 4 are both taken, £1 reduction = £51 + Shipping to you

Shipping Costs:
1 Steelbook (if a 1-Discer) packed weight less than 249 grams:

UK
Large Letter (Zavvi Box) Royal Mail 1st Class - £1.24 one Steel only
Small Parcel Royal Mail 1st Class, signed for - £4.30

Europe
International Standard Small Packets - £3.70 for Transformers 4 OR £5.15 for Hercules / 2 Steels
International Signed For Small Packets - £8.70 for Transformers 4 OR £10.15 for Hercules / 2 Steels

Rest of the World
International Standard Small Packets - £4.75 for Transformers 4 OR £7.45 for Hercules / 2 Steels
International Signed For Small Packets - £9.75 for Transformers 4 OR £12.45 for Hercules / 2 Steels
Postage to some countries might cost slightly more...E.g. Australia

Remember: There is a very small risk of packages being "lost". Without any kind of tracking it will be difficult to get any money back from the Postal Services. The risk is yours!

LIST:
1. JackRegan UK - Hercules - Mint/Sealed

2. Smurfy Paul IE - Hercules - Mint/Sealed Cancelled

Last edited:
I am just wondering as to how this actually works, do i give you address details or payment methods or how does it work?

I'll send the final details via PM later this week...Basically, it's my PayPal address + total cost inc shipping and requesting the delivery address.

I'll send the final details via PM later this week...Basically, it's my PayPal address + total cost inc shipping and requesting the delivery address.
I know that this will be annoying to hear but I am declining your offer of the GB, I have managed to snag myself a copy. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for all the help!

I know that this will be annoying to hear but I am declining your offer of the GB, I have managed to snag myself a copy. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for all the help!

No problem...BUT be very careful when joining a GB as other hosts might put you on a blacklist or give you negative feedback!