Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: december 1st 2014
Price: 229nok > £22
Buy: cdon.no

guardians_of_the_galaxy_-_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-29828423-frntl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MGD and thesource7
Nice looking steelbook mate with a nice slip and the inside artwork is the best overall thanks for the pic views... [emoji41]

Last edited:
Reactions: spass
Gutted. I just about fluked my way to creating an account. Then when I check out with Paypal it says my address followed by "Norway" that's when I realised they must only ship within Norway and will probably cancel the transaction.

It's impossible to find Guardians Of The Galaxy on steelbook now for under £25. They are going for £35+ on ebay.

Gutted. I just about fluked my way to creating an account. Then when I check out with Paypal it says my address followed by "Norway" that's when I realised they must only ship within Norway and will probably cancel the transaction.

It's impossible to find Guardians Of The Galaxy on steelbook now for under £25. They are going for £35+ on ebay.

If you´ve got 20+ Posts you can enter the Trade Section here on HDN-maybe you´ll find someone to Trade/Sell a Copy to you-good luck :thumbs:

You may wanna just get it for £35, because I don't think the price will be coming down anytime soon. Perhaps you can inquire of any member residing in Norway. Maybe the OP can assist or you can check the trade thread.

If you´ve got 20+ Posts you can enter the Trade Section here on HDN-maybe you´ll find someone to Trade/Sell a Copy to you-good luck :thumbs:

Just checked, i've exceeded 20 posts now ... how do I get access ? because I can't seem to see the trade section.

go for the german one (30€ plus shipment), check the thread for availability