Release date: January 19,2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

boot.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume this will be 2 Discs
Zavvi's site says 1, if it's correct or not though is anyone's guess.

I've not seen it confirmed anywhere if it's the 1 or 2 disk version even for the US/Canadian versions.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
Post 6 here says 2 disc for the US version and its also listed info at BR with that. Here is hoping UK will get the same

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...u-ray-steelbook-best-buy-exclusive-usa.56533/
I guess we'll find out soon enough! Received the 'payment problem' (got a new debit card) email I'd been expecting earlier this morning, then dispatch email about 25 mins ago.
Ended up paying £12.74 for it due to the 15% off Comic Con code that was around at the time. :)

Reactions: Hooch
This is one of the best from the wave imo. (also really like Desperado, Superbad, Taxi Driver)

Anyways I have some cool info to show you ... these are pics of what the Steel almost ended up as .... personally I like the finished product chosen the best.

The artist is Kevin Dart

asboot.png

Artwork is really to my liking, but I haven't seen this movie before so I'm not sure if I would like it or not and since it's just basic matte finish I think I will wait for a price drop.