The Dark Knight 1st release (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: Dec. 09, 2008
Notes: Blue banner, 3 discs, Full gloss

tdkd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: charleybusko
As any one got the original version do they all come with 6 postcards?

I have the original - the postcards were given as a free gift - if you were to buy the original in a store today, I don't believe you would receive the postcards.

They were a very limited edition.

Ya, I missed out on the Dark Knight postcard. But I did get the FS Inglorious Basterds set of postcards.

Hey Crash, you got the Dark Knight post cards for sale?

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

ok thanks after reading what blurayjunkie as said this is the version to buy and its now on my want list.

JLSTF has one on his trade thread!;)

Last edited:
i just won this one on e bay and it's gorgeous, this is the one with extra disc. but not the postcards, now, i have the 3 versions out there. i have this one, the re release with no blu banner and the german. for sure i ll keep this one and get rid off the other 2

i just won this one on e bay and it's gorgeous, this is the one with extra disc. but not the postcards, now, i have the 3 versions out there. i have this one, the re release with no blu banner and the german. for sure i ll keep this one and get rid off the other 2

Keep an eye out for the French FNAC version. It is NICE!:D

Its been this price for almost a year. No other version of TDK except the white one can come close to this. Definition of high gloss finish and a premium look and feel in hand which is missing a lot these days.

I agree. This is one of the finest steels FS released. And if you were lucky enough to get the very limited collector cards, its a real gem!

Sent Via Batmail.