The Dark Knight (Le Chevalier Noir) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
There are two versions of this steelbook in France.

The FNAC exclusive version that came with a 32 page comic, 2 cards and a photo.

The regular edition steelbook with no extras.

The FNAC version is now very hard to find, and in fact has made many people's top 10 list of hardest steelbooks to acquire.

Image below was found from google search.

Regular edition:

22432389_1418346.jpg

FNAC exclusive edition (image found on e-bay):
fnac_dark_knight.jpg

Last edited:
:D

I would have been jealous if you had manage to find it, Lenochek ! I am after this FNAC release for weeks for a friend, and it's just impossible to find out this damned booklet !

I will finish to sell my copy if it is so rare ;)

For someone who doesnt care much, they could buy the fnac blu-ray that includes the booklet then slap it to their french steel ;p

I agree with the original FS TDK ... I mean amongst collectors from 09-past they seem to value that one a lot more than most. I know I do, enough that I never cared to pick up multiple TDKs. (steelbook wise) Its 2 disc and nicely made, and for some they even got the artcards.

Though like AP its often found for cheap, and will never rise in huge demand due to many other versions to be obtained.

Finally I got the TDK FNAC exclusive version...it was a long search and again I can give a rarity a good home :D

It does include:

- Comic Booklet
- 2 photo Collector cards
- a Sleeve (black) where all that stuff is inserted

Apart from that, the Steelbook is of course exact the same as the "Normal" French Steelbook.

I am overly happy I got this for a reasonable price, it is very hard to find.

Congrats Sascha :scat: ... you finally managed to get it. It must really be hard to get this one, since I never saw it in french FNAC stores since I'm collecting EEK!;). Great pictures too :cool:.

Reactions: T-1000
help me please
I'm looking for TDK FNAC with booklet.
Anyone have one for trade or sale? PM me pls.
Thank you.

Last edited:
are u sure of only 2 versions?

i'm selling mine which is new under shrinkwrap with the 2 disc (got the same stickers at the bottom of fnac edition) but i think with no booklet cause it didn't have the fnac stickers at the top.

edit: i think there a steelbook with only one disc, another one with 2 discs (collector) and the fnac edition

Last edited: