Dune: Part Two (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Feb 13, 2022
Release date: July 10, 2024
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €99.99

Dune-Deuxieme-Partie-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-designe-par-Laurent-Durieux-Steelbook-Blu-r...jpg

Dune-Deuxieme-Partie-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-designe-par-Laurent-Durieux-Steelbook-Blu-r...jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Billy Talent
If the first one had a CD Soundtrack and a book, besides one of the WWA steels, this will probably too.
Only the book was complete in the first, right, not half a book? So... will they just put in the same book again? :spoil:
If these Boxsets contained artbooks of the movies instead, I'd grab them, otherwise not worth it.

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
I’m just really not a fan of Boxsets that don’t fit well on bookshelves but are not big enough as stand alone show pieces

Anybody know if this is likely to have English subtitles? I remember a fair bit is subtitled and it only says French on the product listing but I realise it hasn't been updated with fine product details yet.

Anybody know if this is likely to have English subtitles? I remember a fair bit is subtitled and it only says French on the product listing but I realise it hasn't been updated with fine product details yet.
It's WB, so yes.

Previous art was way better, this is just Mondo level poop-art.

6 cards, or dual-sided...
I wonder if the booklet will be the same, as in these Korean fullslips:
661716c8c30bc4beffa7b954094d5d53.jpg