[CLOSED] GOTG BluFans Group Buy List - HDN Hosted [Europe/AUS/NZ]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
00-jpg.147771

HDN HOSTED GROUP BUY LIST - FOR NOW ... LIMIT 1x of each edition!

THIS IS FOR MEMBERS FROM Europe and Australia/New Zealand only. Everywhere else view @Wreck Group Buy which is also HDN hosted! HERE

(Price is not known yet, so sign up with the COMMITMENT of following through ... if that is something that you don't like then simply don't sign up. It's been working well for members of the other Marvel BF GB's...) Newcomers realize blufans editions are not cheap ... usually $60+ (USD)editions. If you sign up then cancel to join a GB elsewhere then you will be blacklisted from any of my further GB's that I host.

At this time there is no 'One Click Option' and I cannot guarantee what numbers you will get, however I will try my best to ensure you get the same number if going for all three. (but usually its a scatter of numbers!)

Please reply with which ones you want and what country.

3 Versions: Double Lenticular Slipcase (Ultimate Edition), Full Slipcase & 1/4 Slipcase

1) Ultimate Edition
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Booklet

2) Full Slipcase - NOW LENTICULAR, SEE UPDATE BELOW
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- Art Cards

3) 1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc

UPDATE
The Full Slip version is cancelled. The one-side lenti. slip will replace it.

Rocket and Groot Edition:

994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.

994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

the other lenti artwork TBA

TO EVERYONE IN THE GB, IF YOU REQUESTED A FULL SLIP BUT ARE HAPPY TO HAVE THE LENTICULAR INSTEAD THEN YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL YOUR FULLSLIP, PLEASE PM ME

Last edited: