[CLOSED] GOTG BluFans Group Buy List - HDN Hosted [Europe/AUS/NZ]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
00-jpg.147771

HDN HOSTED GROUP BUY LIST - FOR NOW ... LIMIT 1x of each edition!

THIS IS FOR MEMBERS FROM Europe and Australia/New Zealand only. Everywhere else view @Wreck Group Buy which is also HDN hosted! HERE

(Price is not known yet, so sign up with the COMMITMENT of following through ... if that is something that you don't like then simply don't sign up. It's been working well for members of the other Marvel BF GB's...) Newcomers realize blufans editions are not cheap ... usually $60+ (USD)editions. If you sign up then cancel to join a GB elsewhere then you will be blacklisted from any of my further GB's that I host.

At this time there is no 'One Click Option' and I cannot guarantee what numbers you will get, however I will try my best to ensure you get the same number if going for all three. (but usually its a scatter of numbers!)

Please reply with which ones you want and what country.

3 Versions: Double Lenticular Slipcase (Ultimate Edition), Full Slipcase & 1/4 Slipcase

1) Ultimate Edition
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Booklet

2) Full Slipcase - NOW LENTICULAR, SEE UPDATE BELOW
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- Art Cards

3) 1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc

UPDATE
The Full Slip version is cancelled. The one-side lenti. slip will replace it.

Rocket and Groot Edition:

994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.

994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

the other lenti artwork TBA

TO EVERYONE IN THE GB, IF YOU REQUESTED A FULL SLIP BUT ARE HAPPY TO HAVE THE LENTICULAR INSTEAD THEN YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL YOUR FULLSLIP, PLEASE PM ME

Last edited:
Everyone who paid up to 1200 noon yesterday is being shipped today. Any payments received since then and going forward will be shipped on Saturday :)

Reactions: smileyx9
Just wanted to take a moment to say a big thank you to everyone in this GB for your patience..... it's been a long one this one, and has been quite long in the tooth getting through it! I'm still waiting on a few more Tri-packs to arrive, then I can get the rest of the EU guys invoiced out with their tri-packs and finally get this GB put to bed haha

A big thank you to everyone who has paid so far. I would also like to say a very big thank you to everyone that has very kindly and generously sent a tip in their payment too, it's very very kind of you and is honestly greatly appreciated.

Just wanted to take a moment to say a big thank you to everyone in this GB for your patience..... it's been a long one this one, and has been quite long in the tooth getting through it! I'm still waiting on a few more Tri-packs to arrive, then I can get the rest of the EU guys invoiced out with their tri-packs and finally get this GB put to bed haha

A big thank you to everyone who has paid so far. I would also like to say a very big thank you to everyone that has very kindly and generously sent a tip in their payment too, it's very very kind of you and is honestly greatly appreciated.

Don't thanks us, we are the ones who was kicking the feet up and waiting that you doing all the work! I can't imagine how much patients and time such a GB cost.
On days when you put a update out on the thread you could've changed your name to SIRI for all the questions you received :hilarious:

Grate and thankful for everything you, and all other GB Hosts, do. Really appreciated and every tip well deserved :thumbs:

tumblr_msojaaNCqe1r2x63jo1_500.gif

Reactions: cooey
Hi Cooey if you do have a Tri Pack or any editions available due to non payment, any chance I could be put on waiting list if there is one,
Thanks
Jason

Payment (including tip) for shipping (Air Mail tracked) for UE and R&G sent.

Matt, thank you so much for all your work and making this GB possible! :thumbs: This will be a legendary GOTG edition ... and my first Blufans UE :happy:

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Cooey on running an excellent group buy , i was away when my UE arrived .it is outstanding and was well and excellently packaged ... it truly is a gem in my collection