Mesonges d'Etat (Body of Lies) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
mensonge.jpg

Region free release.

FNAC version came with the exclusive booklet.

Last edited by a moderator:
As any one got the fnac version?
can any one conform that it does come with a booklet?

Hey Karl - I have this version and mine did come with a booklet. However, if the steelbook is not from FNAC (meaning that it was sold in another retail store), then it would NOT have the booklet.

In some cases, as well from what I've seen, FNAC will run out of the booklet version and start selling just the steelbook.

I think that happened with Shutter Island.

As any one got the fnac version?
can any one conform that it does come with a booklet?

Hey Karl - I have this version and mine did come with a booklet. However, if the steelbook is not from FNAC (meaning that it was sold in another retail store), then it would NOT have the booklet.

In some cases, as well from what I've seen, FNAC will run out of the booklet version and start selling just the steelbook.

I think that happened with Shutter Island.

Worser case scenario is when FNAC lets you order an exclusive special edition steelbook and booklet from them and then they ship you a standard amaray :angry:

Cheers
CrashKelly

Fnac version with booklet on my way. Ex-wife on a shopping spree in Paris found an Fnac store for me.

I have one coming, will let you know. It better have the booklet, its sealed.EEK!

Doesn't matter if it's sealed - the booklet is a limited run. So if the steelbook was obtained at FNAC after a while, or from some other retailer, it won't have the booklet.

EDIT: like the picture in the OP - that copy is sealed, but does not contain the booklet.

Last edited:
The case states a booklet EEK!EEK!

Body of Lies French FNAC Exclusive
img0900dz.jpg

You got pretty lucky there. Nice catch. By the way, you may note from this picture that the booklet is attached to the back of the steelbook - and yes, the sticker says as much. :cool:

Is this still available? Would like to pick up a copy but there doesn't seem to be many results coming up? If not, what was it limited to?