Knight And Day (Blu-ray IronPack) [China]

61AXBKgVm5L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Release date : around December 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy, how do you pay? I ordered one but never paid for it. I thought I was checking out with paypal but all I see are "TENPAY", "ALIPAY" and "YEEPAY". Thanks for the heads up by the way. I'm going to cancel my steelbook order.

You have to send them a paypal payment separately. PM me and I'll send you a screenshot.

Anyone else who ordered this get it yet? I'm anxiously awaiting mine. I kind of liked this one actually.

Anyone else who ordered this get it yet? I'm anxiously awaiting mine. I kind of liked this one actually.

According to tracking, mine has entered the US but has not cleared customs yet. Hopefully it doesn't take forever.

According to tracking, mine has entered the US but has not cleared customs yet. Hopefully it doesn't take forever.

Where can I find tracking for the order? I clicked on 'my orders', and it pulls my order up and it says shipped. I checked paypal, and don't see a tracking link there.

Where can I find tracking for the order? I clicked on 'my orders', and it pulls my order up and it says shipped. I checked paypal, and don't see a tracking link there.

I didn't get EMS (express mail), but they still sent it registered mail. On my
order details for this item, on the left hand side, 3rd item down, it shows
a RR***CN number - that number can be plugged into www.usps.com to see where it is.

If you still have trouble, PM me.

I didn't get EMS (express mail), but they still sent it registered mail. On my
order details for this item, on the left hand side, 3rd item down, it shows
a RR***CN number - that number can be plugged into www.usps.com to see where it is.

If you still have trouble, PM me.

Got it to work, thanks for guiding me. It shipped out 12/19, so it should be coming any day I'm assuming.