Montreal
Release date: December 6, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $39.99

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
4K... damn...
46$ for a plain Canadian steel... no way!!!

Arg!!!! And "online only" makes that it will probably be really limited and won't have the chance to wait for a price drop... ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!

• Thanks
Reactions: elchipo and Leafs17
YES YES YES!!! I'm also hoping it matches the previous trilogy.
@rj531 @tridon

@Leafs17 LOL!

Such a shame they didn't follow up for this steel to match the FS 3 first Bourne Movie.

But I have to say, and being a Matt Damon/Bourne Lover, this 4th movie I was expecting a great Bourne new movie but it fell flat for me :ugh: It did not have the feel of the first 3 movies, it just felt like a random action movie. Very disappointed.

Such a shame they didn't follow up for this steel to match the FS 3 first Bourne Movie.

But I have to say, and being a Matt Damon/Bourne Lover, this 4th movie I was expecting a great Bourne new movie but it fell flat for me :ugh: It did not have the feel of the first 3 movies, it just felt like a random action movie. Very disappointed.
I havent bought a single edition for this yet. Simply because for lack of better art. I mean i love Matt Damon but i dont want his face all over the steelbook. :LOL:
But i liked the movie. Sure it wasnt better than the first 3 but it's better than action movies lately.

I havent bought a single edition for this yet. Simply because for lack of better art. I mean i love Matt Damon but i dont want his face all over the steelbook. :LOL:
But i liked the movie. Sure it wasnt better than the first 3 but it's better than action movies lately.

In know it's hard after having collected the first 3 FS Steels + Legacy in the Same Style and now seeing what they put out is just ridiculous...
Yes this is how it felt, just an Action movie and for an Action Movie it wasn't Bad, but for a ''Jason Bourne'' Movie :whistle::censored:
I will wait for a Premium edition though :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing