$8 Dollar off coupon for Lone Ranger

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Go to Disneymovierewards to print out your $8 Dollar off coupon.

Prices:

Target - $22.99
Toys R' US - $19.99

Price match Toys R' Us to $19.99 w/ coupon = $11.99 (before taxes)

RedCard members get extra 5% off at Target.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I went to use this at Walmart yesterday and they refused it stating they were no longer accepting coupons printed from home.

I am having issues printing my coupon, DMW keeps telling me I've reached my limit for printing coupons. I haven't even printed once. I hope their tech support can help me with this.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Found the problem, didn't work on Chrome, but works on IE. Got my coupon, I am heading to Target after work.

I am having issues printing my coupon, DMW keeps telling me I've reached my limit for printing coupons. I haven't even printed once. I hope their tech support can help me with this.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Found the problem, didn't work on Chrome, but works on IE. Got my coupon, I am heading to Target after work.

For anyone that has issues with the coupon, make sure you have the latest version of java. And Ricker that is a store-made, manager implemented policy, I'd go to a different WM or BBY