8 Mile - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 Worldwide

8 mile.jpg

Last edited:
Same here.
The last ones I've had delivered by Evri have been damaged,top gun maverick,the batman and highlander collector's edition.
Oh and a piss wet ex machina in the middle of the back garden.
Odds on i should get the mintiest copy ever for this :whistle:

Last edited:
Good to know! Mine's out for delivery apparently.

What are your thoughts on the edition itself?
Overall it looks good. The photo cards come in a cardboard sleeve instead of inside the steelbook itself.

Unfortunately won’t get a chance to watch the movie on 4k till next week.

Reactions: Noodles
I'm actually REALLY impressed with this. Nice sturdy box which has that velvet-like texture. The book and art cards are all made from decent paper/card, too. And the steelbook is of course full gloss :hungry:

I never in a million years would've expected 8 Mile to get this treatment AND with such awesome art, but I'm super happy it has! Surprised it hasn't sold out yet tbh. Nice work Universal :thumbs:

The title on the slip box should of been spot glossed imo.

And If that steel title was debossed it would of been a perfect release. Looks nice tho
yeah a nice spot gloss would have been perfect.. but seems like it looks better in hand. def in for this!

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
Just got mine. Very impressed. This is really pushing the premiums Zavvi gets hold of up a notch on this one... feels amazing in hand and the art and goodies are as high spec as you'd get from an everythingblu edition easily. I'd actually say it's MantaLab quality for the book and cards I.e. goodies.

I'm very happy with it ☺️ Steelbook is lovely and the box is really good finish and quality... not sure anyone has done a soft touch like like this? Correct me if I'm wrong please!