Harry Potter 1-7 Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks + Case) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 8, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $199.99

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:
Why does every other country get a nice box set, but the UK gets palmed off with individual releases? It's almost as if HMV have deliberately gutted these box sets in order to sell the SteelBooks separately...

Hmmm, decisions, decisions. I already have 5 out of 8 of the FS exclusive. Should i buy this or keep hunting FS ones :dunno: Although the remaining 3 would probably total 200 CAD. :rofl:

@Drum18 These have the same art as the German steelbooks, right?

Hmmm, decisions, decisions. I already have 5 out of 8 of the FS exclusive. Should i buy this or keep hunting FS ones :dunno: Although the remaining 3 would probably total 200 CAD. :rofl:

@Drum18 These have the same art as the German steelbooks, right?

I'm in the same boat. Tempted to get these and have the complete set and sell my 5 FS steels.

I have the full FS set but these are still tempting. I hope they would do something like this for Star Wars 1-9 eventually

This SteelBook shelf looks sooooo much better than the cheap piece of tin from the first time around. Those shelves were all scratched and you'd be lucky to find one without a dent. If this wasn't coming out next week, I'd probably get it.

This SteelBook shelf looks sooooo much better than the cheap piece of tin from the first time around. Those shelves were all scratched and you'd be lucky to find one without a dent. If this wasn't coming out next week, I'd probably get it.
How come? This seems to be the exact same sort of shelf as the previous one (aside from artwork), based on the pictures.