Montreal
Release date: February 28, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $32.99
Notes: 2D only. English or Bilingual editions

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:
We're sorry, one or more items in your order are not available for shipment but may be available for Reserve and Pick Up. Please remove Doctor Strange (English) (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo) (2016) from your cart to proceed with this order. If you would still like the item(s), please Reserve them separately on the product page(s). (0107)

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
Now live, but cannot order at the moment
We're sorry, one or more items in your order are not available for shipment but may be available for Reserve and Pick Up. Please remove Doctor Strange (English) (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo) (2016) from your cart to proceed with this order. If you would still like the item(s), please Reserve them separately on the product page(s). (0107)
Every single time BB.ca puts a listing up during the week-end this happens... normally, this won't be fixed until Monday...

Let's hope this time they prove me wrong...

Reactions: fishvtec
I'm getting worried right now seeing that BB USA and BB Canada seems both to have the same artwork WITHOUT the title on the spine and the ROW seems to... now that we've lost our WEA from Future Shop, if we loose our spine title,, our Canadian steelbook market will officially be dead....

Good thing @zesty went all in for our rescue with his incredible slipcovers...

Last edited:
The same steelbook sold out at Zavvi, same available on amazon.de, and will be sold in other places. Maybe even better, with a title on the spine.
But I personally am skipping all of them what I call now 'barebones' steelbooks, because we all know at least a couple 'exclusives' will be released using this same steel, but with booklets and cards, etc. And we all will line up to buy them.
So what's the point in this release, just 'fuhgeddaboutit', ignore it, be strong, less double dipping eventually.

P.S. Of course no group buy is needed for such a non-exclusive 'exclusive'.:cool: