Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: May 6, 2024
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £32.99
Notes: Includes O-Ring slip, poster & 3 art cards

20240226_230955.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I hate that I suspect this will be an absolute awful finish. Those closer images. It screams mediocre patchy zero. Hope I'm wrong.
I ordered it because I'm a loser and it's The Crow God damn it! (even if it's secretly a bad film that's aged really poorly. I love it anyway. Nostalgia feels and wins)
Day one buy every time. Hell, I want to buy both .:rofl:

Last edited:
Extra Features:

• Shadows & Pain: Designing The Crow – A new 3-part documentary with production designer Alex McDowell
  • Sideshow Collectibles: A new Interview with Edward R. Pressman
  • Audio commentary with Alex Proyas
  • Audio commentary with producer Jeff Most and screenwriter John Shirley
  • Behind-the-scenes featurette
  • Profile on James O’Barr
  • 3 extended scenes
  • Deleted footage montage
  • Theatrical trailer
  • Poster
  • Art Cards

I always hated these mugshots allover the steelbook :facepalm::pain: it´s just plain boring.
I only like this because of the O-ring, otherwise I wouldn´t bother.
A few of them work. This, American psycho, mantas Logan, blufans Dark Knight to name a few

They have to have an iconic face or look imo for it to work. Those 4 do

And the best part, you can use the American psycho PET slip to create funny faces with those other steels. First thing I’ll be doing with this lol

A few of them work. This, American psycho, mantas Logan, blufans Dark Knight to name a few

They have to have an iconic face or look imo for it to work. Those 4 do

And the best part, you can use the American psycho PET slip to create funny faces with those other steels. First thing I’ll be doing with this lol
Works great on the skynet steelbook for T2.

Man, I hate that I suspect this will be an absolute awful finish. Those closer images. It screams mediocre patchy zero. Hope I'm wrong.
I ordered it because I'm a loser and it's The Crow God damn it! (even if it's secretly a bad film that's aged really poorly. I love it anyway. Nostalgia feels and wins)
Day one buy every time. Hell, I want to buy both .:rofl:
Phew! I thought I was alone there.... Loved this movie in my way 20's and almost wore out my old VHS copy, but watched it again last year and maaaaaan it's not aged well.

I got a lot of respect for this movie but i have to admit it's not as good as I once remembered it :shy:

Phew! I thought I was alone there.... Loved this movie in my way 20's and almost wore out my old VHS copy, but watched it again last year and maaaaaan it's not aged well.

I got a lot of respect for this movie but i have to admit it's not as good as I once remembered it :shy:
Blasphemy!

• Haha
Reactions: Punker76

It´s funny, coz Im exact opposite :). When I watched it for a first time cca 20 years ago I was like "meh" , but I did a rewatch the other day and I enjoyed it a LOT! It hit me even emotionally! And the soundtrack is awesome!

Reactions: Punker76
It´s funny, coz Im exact opposite :). When I watched it for a first time cca 20 years ago I was like "meh" , but I did a rewatch the other day and I enjoyed it a LOT! It hit me even emotionally! And the soundtrack is awesome!
The soundtrack is still the bomb. No doubt.
Film, not so much but I love it, so I bought it :rofl:

few of you make me sick :vomit:
the first time i watched the crow was in 1995 and i enjoyed the movie. in 1998 i re-watched the movie with school friends and liked the movie even more. few years later i bought the dvd and it's my favorite movie ever since.

few of you make me sick :vomit:
the first time i watched the crow was in 1995 and I was a loser. in 1998 i re-watched the movie with school friends and I was a loser even more. few years later i bought the dvd and I've been a loser ever since.

Thanks for being so open and honest In this safe space