Release date: March 21, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $32.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: nexor and kaw
exactly @rj531. I would prefer to buy it locally. And i sure would prefer plain old steelbook with good art and finish over premium packages. nowadays i feel like premium packages are being released more frequently than good old simple steelbooks :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
That's a good thing. Becoming oversaturated. Too man releases and rereleases. You can still get many major releases months and years (in Force Awakens) after release.

No. It's not a good thing. Best Buy Canada selection has never been oversaturated compare to its cousin down the border. Jack Reacher 2, Magnificent Seven, The Revenant, Ip Man Trilogy, and Maze Runner are just a few titles I could have picked up locally, but thriving to source it internationally. I could have saved tremendous amount of cash from shipping, import fees, and currency exchange if only BB Canada has the same catalogue up here. So, sorry I don't support your comment.

Thanks for the news @Drum18! Thank goodness I don't have to source this from France/UK.

@Leafs17 It will most likely be available in store on release day.
But like all the other Best Buy Canada steelbooks... they sell out REALLY fast now.