[CLOSED] Steelbook Group Buy - TRON Legacy 3D & Green Hornet (Embossed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
51V-30H4ZJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

512nNAlcORL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

[
P1040081.jpg

This is a group buy for the TRON: Legacy steelbook and the Green Hornet steelbook from GERMANY. Release date of June 1st, 2011.

DISNEY distributes the disc on TRON, so it could BE REGION LOCKED, but cannot be determined at this time.

Green Hornet could be region free.

$46.37 SHIPPED TO US members INCLUDING PAYPAL FEES (add $1 for Canada) for TRON
$32.21 SHIPPED TO US members including PAYPAL FEES (add $1 for Canada) for Green Hornet

(that is with 01/31/11 exchange - it might drop a bit before release)

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things usually arrive from amazon.de in fine shape.

If you have a trading score smaller than 5 - payment is required up front, unless you have participated in a group buy with me before. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Reserve list ($46.37 shipped) -> bold == confirmed copy

1) me
2) darczap (PAID) -> SHIPPED
3) BluRayJunkie (trade)
4) Horhay (PAID) -> SHIPPED
5) king5six1 (PAID) -> SHIPPED on 6/20

2nd order:

6) kaliraver (PAID) -> SHIPPED on 6/20
7) kaliraver (PAID) -> SHIPPED on 6/20
8) BodyHauler (PAID) -> SHIPPED
<no more copies>

Green Hornet Germany EMBOSSED steelbook ($32.21 shipped)

1. me
2. darczap (PAID) (SHIPPED)
3. darczap (PAID)
4. BluRayJunkie (trade)
5. Black Sunshine (PAID) (SHIPPED)
6. kaliraver (PAID) (SHIPPED)
7. bryan (combine with True Grit) (PAID) (SHIPPED)
8. Ezcompane**

Last edited:
can I get in for one as well?

Sure. When we get closer to the release, I will require payment when it ships. The next time you get a steelbook from me, you'll be able to wait until I have them to send payment.

Hey Andy I actually need two of these. My girl's sister out of all people want one :/ ? I said I will try to get one for you :D If you can hook me up that would be great, and thanks again for having this group buy bud.

Hey Andy I actually need two of these. My girl's sister out of all people want one :/ ? I said I will try to get one for you :D If you can hook me up that would be great, and thanks again for having this group buy bud.

This is the only forum I'm posting this GB, so two is not a problem ;)

Update on this GB - when I asked amazon.de to reduce the number I ordered down to 10, they cancelled my order.

Now I can only order 5. :angry:

Apparently this is their new policy. :rolleyes:

updated GB list.

1 spot left for Tron, 2 spots left for Green Hornet.

That's it - I'm not adding more.

Status
Not open for further replies.