Fantasia (Lenticular) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10, 2017
Purchase link: Fantasia (Pre-order March 5 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £22.99

IMG_6259.JPG

IMG_6260.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Total classic must buy with its simple uncluttered artwork (unlike the original) although struggling to see the benefits a 3D lenticular will bring to the image . . . but no matter as it's a freebie anyway.
Closest the image comes to original poster designs is this one but all of the other poster designs are quite old-fashioned and not steelbook artwork friendly:-
fantasia_ver8.jpg

. . . except for maybe this one which I really like . . . but accept it wouldn't fit in with the others in the collection:-

RE:ARTWORK: As can be seen the back artwork is the front of the original U.K. steelbook and the inside art is the image on the back of the slipcover of that release.

Reactions: robbodoc
I might get this as the previous one was the weakest steelbook of the previous releases

I expect will be matte finish with no embossing

Still wish the original series that a lot of people spent a lot of money had been continued pretty gutted still by it :arghh:

This is a Zavvi exclusive isn't it? Could we get the title updated? Just seems off not to include "Zavvi Exclusive" in the title when all the other recent announcements have.

another one i wouldn't mind is The Little Mermaid..

Good shout! I do like the original release, but it definitely could've been better... a gloss finish would've helped for a start.

I would love Disney and Zavvi to do a 3D steel of Little Mermaid. I've been after the 3D disc for ages but it's more than I paid for the steel.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and rj531