Montreal
Release date: June 6, 2017
Purchase links: English - Bilingual
Price: CDN $34.99

01.jpg

02.JPG

Last edited:
I was going to order but it's only a blu-ray combo NO 3D :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Best Buy Canada Steels sell out so fast these days... (although you can usually find them in store on release day)
Its smart to pre-order any steelbook from them now just incase. Then you either cancel it or return it if something you like better comes along, like a cool 3D Slip? Premium release? etc.

Pre-ordered.
Going to the movie theaters tomorrow for Miss Drum, so let's hope she enjoys this :)

Miss-Kaw LOVED it. Hopefully you guys will too!

For Miss Drum hehe excuses excuses ( :joy::hilarious: ) :thumbs:
Oh no... I fully assume that this is my FAVORITE Disney princess movie of all. Wonderful movie classic and I just hope this live-action can live up to this masterpiece (but I highly doubt...)

I just truly hope that Miss Drum will enjoy this as she is a CRAZY addict about Belle...

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Oh no... I fully assume that this is my FAVORITE Disney princess movie of all. Wonderful movie classic and I just hope this live-action can live up to this masterpiece (but I highly doubt...)

I just truly hope that Miss Drum will enjoy this as she is a CRAZY addict about Belle...

hehe I was just teasing :emb::emb::emb: ...I never saw the original :bag: but I am in love with all the new live action movie or Disney Classic remakes and I must have seen Cinderella(ouff that Kimchi Fullslip edition) like 5 times or more :oohyeah: ...and Pete's Dragon was just a little Dream :drool: ...I can't wait to go see it as well, I have to see this in UltraAvx 3D :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Best Buy Canada Steels sell out so fast these days... (although you can usually find them in store on release day)
Its smart to pre-order any steelbook from them now just incase. Then you either cancel it or return it if something you like better comes along, like a cool 3D Slip? Premium release? etc.

Miss-Kaw LOVED it. Hopefully you guys will too!

Thanks for the advice, pre-ordered just in case :thumbs: