Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99

Artwork TBC

HMV Exclusive.jpg

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
True but not using the proper Dr Who logos for the relative eras bugs the hell out of me.
I didn't mind the Pertwee/McGann logo as it became the de facto 'classic series' logo. Besides, it was at least appropriate on some of the titles.

The Whittaker logo doesn't appear onscreen for any of the boxsets. I wonder if the sets will even reach that far.

The steelbooks are a mess of Pertwee logo on some Tennant releases, Whittaker on classic releases, Capaldi and, admittedly, Whittaker and the 60th anniversary logo on classic and 60th anniversary. Absolute mix-and-match.

I didn't mind the Pertwee/McGann logo as it became the de facto 'classic series' logo. Besides, it was at least appropriate on some of the titles.

The Whittaker logo doesn't appear onscreen for any of the boxsets. I wonder if the sets will even reach that far.

The steelbooks are a mess of Pertwee logo on some Tennant releases, Whittaker on classic releases, Capaldi and, admittedly, Whittaker and the 60th anniversary logo on classic and 60th anniversary. Absolute mix-and-match.
It really does not sit well with a lot of fans....

The other one seems to be more popular. It's probably because they have the other three pop art steelbooks and want to complete the set. I really like this art work, it would make a nice framed print.

The other one seems to be more popular. It's probably because they have the other three pop art steelbooks and want to complete the set. I really like this art work, it would make a nice framed print.
I haven't seen the movie yet but prefer the other artwork cause it has alot going on. Which is exciting to me!

I've got pop art of Ghost 1 and Japan of Afterlife steelbook.