Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Feb 19, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Release date: November 21, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca ONLINE ONLY
Price:
CDN $34.99

m2226152.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno what to do about this.... would be a blind buy... but haven't heard so much good about it... but still... I so much love The Fifth Element...

Dunno what to do about this.... would be a blind buy... but haven't heard so much good about it... but still... I so much love The Fifth Element...

I'm in the same situation, would be a blind buy for me too. I've heard mixed things... But I think if you like Fifth Element you'll like this.
I'm going to give it a chance.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
YES! Really wanted this artwork in Canada! :thumbs:

I'm in the same situation, would be a blind buy for me too. I've heard mixed things... But I think if you like Fifth Element you'll like this.
I'm going to give it a chance.
I read that this film was getting bad reviews before watching it in theatres. But i ended up thoroughly enjoying it. If you love sci-fi, then you should definitely love this film.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw

Drum, this movie is worth it for the visuals alone. The story is a bit flat, and the worst is the dialogues and the acting of the two main characters. I watched it in the theaters, and I am buying it so that I can watch it again just to admire the visuals. It is one of those movies that you shut your brain off and spend two hours to kill time. That's my two cents.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and Drum18
I received notice that it shipped Sunday. It should arrive Wednesday. I called customer service to request price match for the current price $34.99. They charged me $35.99. He refused to refund $1 because it is sold out online. I normally have no issues when requesting price adjustments. He told me to go to a BB store to get the $1 discount. I told him I would need to walk 2 hours. He didn't care. What a jerk!

I received notice that it shipped Sunday. It should arrive Wednesday. I called customer service to request price match for the current price $34.99. They charged me $35.99. He refused to refund $1 because it is sold out online. I normally have no issues when requesting price adjustments. He told me to go to a BB store to get the $1 discount. I told him I would need to walk 2 hours. He didn't care. What a jerk!

Call again after you receive it and talk to another person if you're still interested.

• Thanks
Reactions: nexor
Sh!t. I thought i had preordered this and it turns out i didnt since i cant find the order. And now its OOS :OMG:.

Edit: NVM. Online stock back. :D:D

BB just sent me a "...despite our best efforts, we weren't able to secure inventory for the product so we've been forced to cancel the order." email. I've never experienced that before, with one of my BB online preorders. Does anyone have an extra copy of the 4K BB Canada version, or should I look to jump across the border for the BB USA, Blu-ray only version?

BB just sent me a "...despite our best efforts, we weren't able to secure inventory for the product so we've been forced to cancel the order." email. I've never experienced that before, with one of my BB online preorders. Does anyone have an extra copy of the 4K BB Canada version, or should I look to jump across the border for the BB USA, Blu-ray only version?
I have one sealed but its slash spine , ordered 2 copy and both are slash spine

Even if the price was $5 it would be overpriced. Watched 2/3 of it last night with my dad and we were in disbelief how bad this was. I can actually say without a doubt the worst movie i've seen in many years. What a disaster this was.

• Thanks
Reactions: R4FFO and Actarus