Tron: Legacy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Released 9th June
More info soon :naughty:

http://video.fnac.com/a3506139/TRON-L-Heritage-Blu-Ray-Versions-2D-et-3D-Olivia-Wilde-Blu-Ray

Special Edition Fnac - metal case, 2D and 3D versions (limited availability)
Special notes: No inside art and printed back cover.

8717418312930.jpg

Member pics courtesy of mams:
tron1k.jpg

tron2b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People who have bought the FNAC boxset will probably be allowed to use the voucher to have this exclusive steelbook for free ;)

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

It is possible to work out a group buy for any people interested in this title.
The release date is June, 9th... so we have time enough to speak again about it ;)

Reactions: jimk and mooyai
Bad news for this french steelbook... it disappeared from fnac.com EEK!

The link in the OP is still available, but the page can't be found with a search on the website. Mams is wright, FNAC seems to have swapped the 3D steelbook for a bipack Tron + Tron Legacy (more expensive because 2 movies instead of 1 ;)).

Very disappointed...... :(:(:(

I have this on order from FNAC

From my email today, perhaps mams or bidou could translate ?

Vous pouvez suivre l'expédition de votre colis sous 24h.
Article(s) non expédié(s) Quantité Prix
TRON : L'Héritage - Blu-Ray - Edition Spéciale Fnac - Boîtier métal -- Joseph Kosinski 1 ex. 29,99 €
A noter : votre compte bancaire n'est débité qu'à l'expédition de votre colis.

Looks like it's still a Steelbook

Reactions: justintime2k

TRON : L'Héritage - Blu-Ray - Edition Spéciale Fnac - Boîtier métal -- Joseph Kosinski 1 ex. 29,99 €

You can track your package is shipped within 24 hours.
Article (s) not shipped (s) Quantity Price
TRON: The Legacy - Blu-ray - Special Edition Fnac - metal case - a former Joseph Kosinski. € 29.99
Note: Your bank account is debited on dispatch of your package.

;)

Reactions: surfury

Your e-mail is just an order summary. It says you can track your package 24h later, and your bank account is debited when shipment is done.

According to this e-mail, I would say that a steelbook is still a topical subject :oohyeah:

Reactions: surfury
Hi All,I know it says "Metal Boitier", but are we sure it's a Steel? If so, maybe we should update the title? Thanks!

That's the phrase folks use in France to refer to steelbooks - even on e-bay. You may also notice that amazon.fr has started adding that to some of their steelbook editions.

I would hold off updating the title though, as the original link works in the OP, we don't have pictures of the release yet.

:wtf:

Hey Andy-yeah, that is why I was asking, as I know the whole "are you getting an Amaray or SB" on Amazon France has caused several to receive an e-mail that referenced the Metal Boitier notation (still not guaranteed,as we know). We'll stay tuned...;)

Hi All, Mams just informed me that there will be a Steelbook for this and asked me to reopen the thread. OP updated. Enjoy!
DB