Tron: Legacy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Released 9th June
More info soon :naughty:

http://video.fnac.com/a3506139/TRON-L-Heritage-Blu-Ray-Versions-2D-et-3D-Olivia-Wilde-Blu-Ray

Special Edition Fnac - metal case, 2D and 3D versions (limited availability)
Special notes: No inside art and printed back cover.

8717418312930.jpg

Member pics courtesy of mams:
tron1k.jpg

tron2b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i like that cover good thing about fnac when its sold out its gone they understand the term limited edition.
Is it dvd size or blu ray size?

i like that cover good thing about fnac when its sold out its gone they understand the term limited edition.
Is it dvd size or blu ray size?

I echo that sentiment karl, especially as I have one of these on order!! Vested interest - definitely. As to size, not bothered, it's another one for the Tron collection. :scat:

And unfortunately if you receive anything damaged, I and others have experienced a significant lack of customer service. Out of fairness, my experience was with Fnac Spain, but I am not sure how FNAC France customer service is once you do receive items (after sale service). Fnac Spain let me get stuck with dented Steelbooks and Amarays (when I ordered Steelbooks, which is how they were listed on the website that way) and never refunded me.

And unfortunately if you receive anything damaged, I and others have experienced a significant lack of customer service. Out of fairness, my experience was with Fnac Spain, but I am not sure how FNAC France customer service is once you do receive items (after sale service). Fnac Spain let me get stuck with dented Steelbooks and Amarays (when I ordered Steelbooks, which is how they were listed on the website that way) and never refunded me.
Fnac France, for french customers is pretty much like Amazon,if you received damaged items you can send it back to them without having to pay for the shipping cost.

I pre ordered 1 copy at the moment.;)

Thanks AX-Aside from my own awful experience, I've read some other nightmare stories about FNAC where they won't respond or issue refunds. Hopefully those instances are more rare than not.

Thanks AX-Aside from my own awful experience, I've read some other nightmare stories about FNAC where they won't respond or issue refunds. Hopefully those instances are more rare than not.
Maybe they are less nice towards customers from abroad. Don't know.
One thing is sure : it's more efficient to contact them by phone rather than email. But I understand that when you don't speak french it's difficult.

Maybe they are less nice towards customers from abroad. Don't know.
One thing is sure : it's more efficient to contact them by phone rather than email. But I understand that when you don't speak french it's difficult.

Maybe we need a FNACing Cunning Linguist :twisted:

My first steel from them was OK, Res Evil: Afterlife 3D with my joining pack, possibly why there was more packaging

Only Warner and Paramount have released G1 steelbooks in France.
As the blu-ray disc top banner is customized, I won't be hurt if it turns out to be G1, but I hope Disney won't make the same mistake.
It will be mine anyway :scat:

Only Warner and Paramount have released G1 steelbooks in France.
As the blu-ray disc top banner is customized, I won't be hurt if it turns out to be G1, but I hope Disney won't make the same mistake.
It will be mine anyway :scat:
Which G1 steelbook size did Paramount release ? I can't remember.