Paranormal Activity 2 - Groupbuy - Saturn Exclusive Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Well folks since i have been getting a lot of request for this one i am makeing it official .. I will TRY to source everyone who wants one a steelbook- on this title there is no garantee , since due to my moving i was/am not able to act immediatly. Everyone who is interested in this Steelbook please state so here, even if you did get a confirmation PM from me.

The price is for me unknown , i have heard around 25 Euros - just to let you guys know. As soon as i am there and have bought the steelbooks ill let you know.

Please honor my services with a Tip. I do not add anything to the prices of the steelbooks. This system has worked fine for me for quit some time. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks John

EDIT: I just checked PRICE is 24,99 Euros each

1.justintime2k- PAIDshipped
2.coxy - waiting on payment - special agreement
3.freedom88- - PAIDshipped
4.ocielz - PAIDshipped
5.darczap PAIDshipped
6.DK06CTR- PAIDshipped
7.dinamite2- PAIDshipped
8.BluRayJunkie- PAIDshipped
9.tono06- waiting on payment Has been removed. User accidently ordered by the wrong SB.
10.Me

Last edited:
I will try to accommadate all of you. If not it will be first come first serve base. Meaning i will look at the PMs plus the thread and see who is the "lucky one"

Take care John

Reactions: darczap
ive updated the first post to reflect who has paid. There is a little confusion so please check to see if i have updated it correctly. If you have paid but it is not so stated please let me know.

I also need the following people to send me there delivery addy to my email .

1.Justintime2k
2.coxy
3.ocielz
4.DK06CTR
5.dinamite2

Thanks John

Hey John i payed mate but doesent say so in top post fella? also sent my address to your message box mate. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.