A Bittersweet Life (Blu-ray SteelBook) (BUDBLU Exclusive) [Korea]

wouter

Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Release date: August 30, 2018
Purchase links: Budblu Type A - Type B (Pre-order on August 10 at 2 PM Korean time) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: $39

A-Bittersweet-Life-A.JPGA-Bittersweet-Life-B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered type A. Finally a version with english subtitles and not zone A limited :). Love this movie and the slip looks awsome. Hope the next Budblu will be that good. Would love a Magnolia slip like that ...

Ordered type A. Finally a version with english subtitles and not zone A limited :). Love this movie and the slip looks awsome. Hope the next Budblu will be that good. Would love a Magnolia slip like that ...

The hommage collection digibook and the novamedia were region free too.

purchased using the budblu website, 24 euros customs.... on a 53 euros purchase.
Next time, i will buy on ebay... the steel was 2$ cheaper and free shipping. i saw this too late.
PA always set a lower value on the package to avoid this kind of problem. If they keep on sending their steels at the real price, i don't think lot of people will order directly from their website.

purchased using the budblu website, 24 euros customs.... on a 53 euros purchase.
Next time, i will buy on ebay... the steel was 2$ cheaper and free shipping. i saw this too late.
PA always set a lower value on the package to avoid this kind of problem. If they keep on sending their steels at the real price, i don't think lot of people will order directly from their website.
24 EUR CUSTOMS? That would be about 100% duty. Isn't DVD duty-free?

Despite the meh designs, the great thing about this release is the english-friendly bonus features and screenplay. That's unheard of with Korean releases. I hope they do more releases.