Purchase link: A Bug's Life
Price: £19.99 Sold Out!
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11058523-1418408088-701816.jpg

11058523-1418408088-701879.jpg 11058523-1418408088-701885.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes another 100% purchase
2015 going to be another expensive year as I expect lots of new steelbook releases and re releases some which will be a surprise

Reactions: Skog
This is almost a reverse of the North American Steelbook (with a few characters Photoshopped in). I already have that one and I was going to keep it that way, but that green is so unique to my collection. I'm tempted to get it just for hue of the spine.

What's with the yellow edging?

It reminds me of Brave and Monsters Inc. with that sort of design. Disney are one of the few steelbook designers that (more often than not) don't have the front and rear images overlapping the edges, preferring coloured edging that sometimes matches (The Aristocats, Cars) and sometimes doesn't.

Surely in this case, green would have been better to at least blend in with the front.

@dfoles have the maleficient and going to sound like a doofus here but what is "twinbossing"?

No worries on sounding like a doofus, I can't say I've seen anyone else use the term. But I saw it on Scanovo's website recently. It is defined as:
Twinbossing is a mix between Embossing and Debossing which make it possible to do both features on your SteelBook™. It is a unique way to create extra appeal. While creating an eye-catching, stylish finish it also allows you to further emphasize your company logo, release title etc.

If you look closely on Maleficent you'll notice it has 2 levels of embossing instead of just one. It's subtle but you'll see what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: WKRP and Basil
This will be nice to add to my growing pixar collection very happy for this and the artwork and colour are looking nice also... [emoji41]

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007