Purchase link: A Bug's Life
Price: £19.99 Sold Out!
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11058523-1418408088-701816.jpg

11058523-1418408088-701879.jpg 11058523-1418408088-701885.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck is that??!
I know when I ordered it, it was not £50!!!
I best not get charged that when it ships!
The Price you will pay is what is was when your ordered

My order for example was €25.39 Euro that's what my debit card will be charged

Your account has details of your order and also your email confirmation of your order what price it was that's what you will pay

Prices go up and down all the time with products with retailers
The price you ordered at is what you will pay not future price increases you may see on the website

Reactions: C.C. 95
So they have increased the price of this to £49.99 (still sold out), not the first time they have done this.......

Za*vi increased the price of Guardians of the Galaxy to £49.99 they then did a Buy GOTG for £49.99 and a Dancing Groot POP! figurine for £10.99 and get them both for £34.99, with a £25.99 discount added when bought together.

This tactic was universally condemned here.

I have a feeling something similar is going to happen here with this sudden price increase to £49.99.

This despicable tactic is appalling, shame on you Z*vvi....

....unless it another error...

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
The Price you will pay is what is was when your ordered

My order for example was €25.39 Euro that's what my debit card will be charged

Your account has details of your order and also your email confirmation of your order what price it was that's what you will pay

Prices go up and down all the time with products with retailers
The price you ordered at is what you will pay not future price increases you may see on the website
And there I was thinking i'd stumbled across an error in Zavvi's policies when it came to price promises...On the contrary, reckon Zavvi would much rather adopt "Order this product with us today and if we increase the price between taking your order and the release date, we will charge you the higher price!"

Thieving wankers...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-04-10 at 20.07.30.png
    Screen shot 2015-04-10 at 20.07.30.png
    332.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Screen shot 2015-04-10 at 20.07.39.png
    Screen shot 2015-04-10 at 20.07.39.png
    307.7 KB · Views: 139
And there I was thinking i'd stumbled across an error in Zavvi's policies when it came to price promises...On the contrary, reckon Zavvi would much rather adopt "Order this product with us today and if we increase the price between taking your order and the release date, we will charge you the higher price!"

Thieving wankers...
The Price you have in your order is what you will be charged
If your order has £19.99 that's what you will be charged

What on the website at a later stage only applies to orders placed at that price not previous orders done at a cheaper price

If this comes back in stock the price may be what you see now or and can be lower or higher

The price you see now on the website it don't affect your existing order as that has a lower price and wont change you will be charged the price you ordered at

If the price on the website up to release date is lower than price your order has then pre order price promise will apply but you will have to contact zavvi to get the reduction after your order has been shipped they don't automatically give it and only if the listing has pre order price promise mentioned

Note
Pre Order Price Promise does not apply if you used a discount code

The price you see now also means noting as its sold out and not available to order
If this come back in stock the price may be lower or higher

When a sold out item come back in stock at a higher price it has no impact on your previous order that was a cheaper price as you are only charged the price it was at the time you ordered

Last edited:
Reactions: StifflersDad
Jeez. This is not available to order at the moment. What the f*** does it matter what price it is. YOU CANNOT ORDER IT! And even if you could order it if it is too expensive for you then answer is simple DON'T ORDER IT!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: paulboland
I really want to cancel this and only keep my incredibles order but stupidly ordered this while a special offer was on to get an extra 10% off an instock steelbook. I tried canceling it but it doesnt seem to work because i already have the other steelbook

I really want to cancel this and only keep my incredibles order but stupidly ordered this while a special offer was on to get an extra 10% off an instock steelbook. I tried canceling it but it doesnt seem to work because i already have the other steelbook
You can try go to your order in order history and manually select VIEW then select CONTACT US then select the item you want to cancel, select I WANT TO CANCEL AN ORDER from the list you can select in the click down menu and then I WANT TO CANCEL AN ITEM FROM MY ORDER. You can type in a reason as well, click SEND AN ONLINE MESSAGE, and hopefully, they will cancel that item. It usually works, the customer service aren't that clued up and may not realise you took advantage of an offer.

Its worth a try...:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: RDE
You won't be able to cancel it. Because you have another sb involve in the 10%. I know. I tried to cancel my guardians and they wouldn't let me. So I didn't pay for it. And it's still in my order history.

You won't be able to cancel it. Because you have another sb involve in the 10%. I know. I tried to cancel my guardians and they wouldn't let me. So I didn't pay for it. And it's still in my order history.
You can cancel an item in an order that has other items

I do it all the time

You have to the following exactly as listed below

Go to your order history

Click View
Click Contact US

Select the item(s) below relating to your query

Tick the only box beside the item you want to cancel (Do not click any items you want to keep in your order)

2. Tell us more
Select an issue: I want to Cancel my Order
Select issue details: I want to cancel an item from my order

IMPORTANT
don't make this mistake
Do not pick I want to cancel my entire order
)

Select issue details: No longer Required

At the bottom of the page
3. Contact us
Click Send Message Online

You will then get a reply in about 24-48 hours if your cancel request was accepted

I have never got a reply saying my request was denied

The only time you will get a request denied is when an item has payment already taken and ready for dispatch

Reactions: SteelMadien
ANIMATION ZBOX
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99!

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/zbox/offer.list?utm_source=ENZ-_steelbook-zbox-offer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ENZ-_steelbook-zbox-offer&affil=thgemail&utm_content=TCMemail

Offer
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99! Simply add your choice to the basket and the discount will be automatically applied.

Last edited:
Note
I have just checked
The offer email they have sent to most of us
Its not active yet to apply the discount

I expect though it will be fixed at some stage and also The Incredibles and The Bugs Life will also be available if stock is available

Jeez, was planning on trying to pick this up as I missed it the first time but they can keep it if they want to pull this nonsense. Though I can't imagine they'll shift many at all even with the zbox "discount".

Hopefully can get an order in when they go live again