A Clockwork Orange - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 4, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 28, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99

0.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my dispatch note on this :wow: Had this on pre-order from nearly day one and seem to have waited until there was a re-stock to get mine :OMG:
Not the first time this has been the case with Zavvi :whistle:

I wonder if this has been simply restocked (unsold/returned copies), or Zavvi found/produced additional copies. Restock typically means a fraction of the original print run, which sells out very fast (within hours or a day), but this is still available.

I wonder if this has been simply restocked (unsold/returned copies), or Zavvi found/produced additional copies. Restock typically means a fraction of the original print run, which sells out very fast (within hours or a day), but this is still available.

Somebody always wonders if it's one of those 2 situations but there isn't ever any way to know which one it is, is there?

So what difference does it make?

Which one do you want it o be? unsold/returned copies? Or Zavvi found/produced additional copies?

Which one will put your mind at rest and help you sleep better?

• Haha
Reactions: leelee17
I think what people are worried about is whether they are all slightly damaged or spine slashed returns or just the ones held back for lost or damaged in transit. pr just wondering if it’s safe to buy one without going through the whole returns fiasco.

Reactions: leelee17 and Lutzo
I think what people are worried about is whether they are all slightly damaged or spine slashed returns or just the ones held back for lost or damaged in transit. pr just wondering if it’s safe to buy one without going through the whole returns fiasco.

Yeah, I know that. But they're never going to know, are they? So perhaps they shouldn't ever buy anything that comes back into stock.

Or if they're that concerned about having to return something, maybe never buy steelbooks at all?

Yeah, I know that. But they're never going to know, are they? So perhaps they shouldn't ever buy anything that comes back into stock.

Or if they're that concerned about having to return something, maybe never buy steelbooks at all?
Hey! You're spoiling all the fun!

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian