A Million Ways to Die in the West - In theaters May 30, 2014

kbr1656

Ninja Mountaineer
Premium Supporter
Mar 15, 2011
Morgantown, WV
From IMDB:
As a cowardly farmer begins to fall for the mysterious new woman in town, he must put his new-found courage to the test when her husband, a notorious gun-slinger, announces his arrival.

Director: Seth MacFarlane
Writers: Seth MacFarlane, Alec Sulkin, Wellesley Wild
Stars: Seth MacFarlane, Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Liam Neeson, Giovanni Ribisi, Neil Patrick Harris, Sarah Silverman.

Trailers:

GREEN BAND: Trailer

RED BAND:

Last edited:
Watched this last night and it was reasonable. Jokes were 50/50 hit and miss but some of the performances made up for it. Both Seth and Charlize were superb and Liam was a good laugh. Overall worth a watch but nowhere near as good as Ted. 6/10

Keep your eyes pealed for a fair few in jokes to Seths other work and films in general. :thumbs:

I saw this at an advance screening last week and thought it was pretty funny. It's crude, but that's to be expected out of Seth MacFarlane. The cameos are hilarious. The one at the very end of the movie is pretty funny, and if you stay after the credits (you don't necessarily have to) it has another quick little laugh to go with it.

I think too much of the jokes were spoiled in the red band trailers but it was an okay fun one-time-viewing movie, 6/10. Just an excuse for Seth and all his friends hanging out.

The cameo guy that get shot in the bar halfway through the movie I thought was very funny though. came out of nowhere. similar treatment in Ted.

I was looking forward to seeing it after watching the red-band trailer. The reviews were much worse than I expected, and some RL issues resulted in my friends and I having to cancel our showing.

I might wait until it hits our discount theater before watching it.

Saw it last night & as Afa said a lot of the funniest momments were shown in the red band trailer it was ok but not the laugh out loud fun fest i thought it would be.

Saw this yesterday and have to admit, it's bad! Such a shame as the cast are fantastic, even Seth! There are some funny moments and the cameos are simply fantastic (even the blink and you'll miss them ones). I will buy the BD, but only when it hits less than £10

Reactions: psychoscot
saw this a few days ago and to be honest it's okay at best. Most of the good parts you've seen in the trailers and some of it is just not funny. And it's too long, didn't need to be 2 hours, 90mins would've been enough

I was gonna see this at the cinema but looked for next week and it's not on at my local one anymore - maybe I should have looked at going a week or two earlier. It sounds like I may be better waiting to pick the blu-ray up when it's cheap.