On Air A Murder at the End of the World [FX]

Murder at the End of the World is a mystery series with a new kind of detective at the helm — a gen Z amateur sleuth and tech savvy hacker named “Darby Hart” (Emma Corrin). Darby and 8 other guests are invited by a reclusive billionaire (Clive Owen) to participate in a retreat at a remote and dazzling location. When one of the other guests is found dead, Darby must use all of her skills to prove it was murder against a tide of competing interests and before the killer takes another life.

A Murder at the End of the World is created, written and directed by Brit Marling and Zal Batmanglij. Marling and Batmanglij also executive produce alongside Andrea Sperling (Transparent). The limited series is produced by FX productions.

A Murder at the End of the World will premiere with two episodes on November 14, streaming exclusively on Hulu. A new episode will be released each subsequent Tuesday through December 19.

Stars: Emma Corrin, Harris Dickinson, Brit Marling, Alice Braga, Joan Chen, Raúl Esparza, Jermaine Fowler, Ryan J. Haddad, Pegah Ferydoni, Javed Khan, Louis Cancelmi, Edoardo Ballerini and Clive Owen.

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
So Hulu/FX had an amazing event this weekend in NYC for this show. It was super elaborate. You could sign-up for just a cocktail session or the full experience but the full experience was 3 hours and included a free meal and complete open bar and was like a fun simple mystery type event. They even planted actors in the crowd, one of whom I interacted with.

The food was also curated by a popular chef Victoria Blamey (Chef Victoria Blamey) was so good, though I am a big boy so wish I could have snuck in a second portion, lol

I'll get some photos off my phone a bit later

So Hulu/FX had an amazing event this weekend in NYC for this show. It was super elaborate. You could sign-up for just a cocktail session or the full experience but the full experience was 3 hours and included a free meal and complete open bar and was like a fun simple mystery type event. They even planted actors in the crowd, one of whom I interacted with.

The food was also curated by a popular chef Victoria Blamey (Chef Victoria Blamey) was so good, though I am a big boy so wish I could have snuck in a second portion, lol

I'll get some photos off my phone a bit later
.... why wasn't I invited ? :notworthy: