May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: July 10, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $26.99 $24.99 CDN

m2227431.jpg

Last edited:
Currently $16.99 at Best Buy Canada.

No indication that it's a sale price but of course it could change at any time.

I've managed to pick up a copy of this, but as I'm based in the UK, I'm unable to use the Digital Code, therefore if anyone is interested in this, inbox me (I will gift it, so no charge)

I've managed to pick up a copy of this, but as I'm based in the UK, I'm unable to use the Digital Code, therefore if anyone is interested in this, inbox me (I will gift it, so no charge)

Hey mate, nice gesture but giving away Digital Downloads Codes hurts the Blu-ray(Physical Copy) industry. Ideally Studios would love that it would all move towards downloads to increase their profit margin.
I always Destroy all My Digital Codes because I am here to support the physical release, so help support our Hobby and put that sucker in the garbage if you can't use it yourself :thumbs:

Hey mate, nice gesture but giving away Digital Downloads Codes hurts the Blu-ray(Physical Copy) industry. Ideally Studios would love that it would all move towards downloads to increase their profit margin.
I always Destroy all My Digital Codes because I am here to support the physical release, so help support our Hobby and put that sucker in the garbage if you can't use it yourself :thumbs:

I was the one who suggested offering it in this thread. My apologies. @JayWhit

• Thanks
Reactions: JayWhit

Fair enough - I prefer physical copies, but I like downloads for travelling etc

If it's wrong of me to offer this, then happy to bin it

I was the one who suggested offering it in this thread. My apologies. @JayWhit

well he can do as he pleased,

but I strongly believe in supporting Physical disks as I hate that studios would love for those to disappear.
It won't happen overnight, but they are pushing it and I hate taking away a sale of a physical copy.
It is the reason why I don't give mine away.

If you want the Movie, Kindly buy a copy and support the Blu-ray Industry :emb:

Fair enough - I prefer physical copies, but I like downloads for travelling etc

If it's wrong of me to offer this, then happy to bin it

If you use your download copy with your own Blu-ray Purchase then I don't see it as being bad because you are supporting the Blu-ray industry with your purchase.
But by giving the code away, it might take a sale away from the blu-ray release which is where I think it is sad.

happy days. :) just had to bump an old thread to (very :emb:) belatedly thank @Stygian for helping me to get the debossed North American version, which i'll probably remix with the FAC when i get it. lush gloss, and, oh my, those debossed scratches...

thanks, mate! :thanks:
View media item 26164
more pics for those interested. see, retailers, it's not that hard to gloss up a steel and put in a little embossing :woot::

happy days. :) just had to bump an old thread to (very :emb:) belatedly thank @Stygian for helping me to get the debossed North American version, which i'll probably remix with the FAC when i get it. lush gloss, and, oh my, those debossed scratches...

thanks, mate! :thanks:
View media item 26164
more pics for those interested. see, retailers, it's not that hard to gloss up a steel and put in a little embossing :woot::

Oh Hey you're very welcome!

Thanks for posting the pictures. It looks great. I've only seen it sealed lol.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart