Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 10, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6251659_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I tried that before and there was a file size limit, each of the full size images is between 15-25mb. Plus I have two separate images for the smaller and larger size (to help with bandwidth loading my Steelbook Scans post.

I know you aren't spamming the site, so I can make an exception for your scan files. LMK

You sure about that? All together my scans are a little over 7gb. If that's cool, I'll gladly post em here.

I'll look into it and let you know if we have that much space. In the meantime would you be willing to upload the small scans?

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
I'll look into it and let you know if we have that much space. In the meantime would you be willing to upload the small scans?
Sure. Is there an album size (not file size, but quantity) limit? It seems to be splitting my uploads into multiple albums of the same name. And is there a way to sort by Filename?

Sure. Is there an album size (not file size, but quantity) limit? It seems to be splitting my uploads into multiple albums of the same name. And is there a way to sort by Filename?

I think filename would probably be tied into the search - so you would go to the search bar (while in the media section), choose media only and the filename you want to search on.

There is a limit of items to show "per page" but I don't see anything that says you can only add x number of items per album - I think you are just seeing a paged view of all the content of that 1 album.

I think filename would probably be tied into the search - so you would go to the search bar (while in the media section), choose media only and the filename you want to search on.

There is a limit of items to show "per page" but I don't see anything that says you can only add x number of items per album - I think you are just seeing a paged view of all the content of that 1 album.

PS - this album shows 279 items in it, and then I see you have two other albums (1 empty and 1 with two items)

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/media/albums/dfoles-steelbook-scans-small.1424/

How many with spine slashes? I'd say USA stock from what I've seen is at least 50%

I don't know but I suppose that could be the reason. I'm just going by the fact that they are still available online at Best Buy.
Usually a steelbook of a successful movie priced at $26.99 Canadian would be long sold out by now.

I don't know but I suppose that could be the reason. I'm just going by the fact that they are still available online at Best Buy.
Usually a steelbook of a successful movie priced at $26.99 Canadian would be long sold out by now.

Same with Best Buy USA - I think they printed a crap ton in general between the two countries.