GA
Release date: July 27, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

C4CAEB44-0BEC-4A35-AC9E-872A4C6F9FC9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring on the U.K. release

Just hope we don’t get shafted in finish like with the first film. Had to import that but I can’t afford to do that this time round

I have Mondo steelbook of 1st part. Love it.
Though BB was sick with that claws :). I hope we get to see artwork soon and that GB will happen. :)

Hope we get a premium edition of this but as all 3 editions (including the OC) of Umania's release of the first film is still available can see it putting companies off :(

Wonder what has happened to Umania, haven't seen them do anything for ages

Last edited:
Hope we get a premium edition of this but as all 3 editions (including the OC) of Umania's release of the first film is still available can see it putting companies off :(

What what have happened to Umania, haven't seen them do anything for ages
yep, would like to see a quiet place 2 from umania

they are really quiet lately

Since UK artwork is out i can't imagine BB having different one and if it's gonna be same then i'm loss for words. I'll wait for any other release - hoping Mondo can do new one for this one also since they did it for 1st movie.

Since UK artwork is out i can't imagine BB having different one and if it's gonna be same then i'm loss for words. I'll wait for any other release - hoping Mondo can do new one for this one also since they did it for 1st movie.
Terrible isn't it.

I'm loss for words that's all i'll say. If that's the only steelbook artwork for this movie i perfer to go with nonsteelbook 4K than look at this shenanigan.
Agreed. When I first saw it I just had flashbacks of the awful highlander steel with just a sword front and centre :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I went ahead and posted a small group buy. This is mostly for the people that want a copy regardless - those people after something like the "best artwork"....just keep in mind I'm usually only able to pre-order editions in quantity.

It might be hard to get later.