Ur mum
Release date: August 30, 2021
Purchase links: HMV - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £32.99

1D3D9649-51CF-4B4A-BA19-9B72A885DDFD.jpeg

A6A1D870-125A-4BF8-99C8-18CAB9C33E16.jpeg

BA3C5848-25F5-432B-B0A5-70E8182AE427.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like everyone is getting a gloss finish for this steelbook so I've stuck an order in with HMV (though £33 is ridiculously overpriced).

Really looking forward to seeing the film again and can't see a WEA release happening anytime soon

Looks like everyone is getting a gloss finish for this steelbook so I've stuck an order in with HMV (though £33 is ridiculously overpriced).

Really looking forward to seeing the film again and can't see a WEA release happening anytime soon

Or just wait until release to order from zavvi with a code?

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
Anyone received this yet? If they did can the confirm the finish?
Seriously hope it’s gloss

it is gloss yeah, like I said above everyone gets gloss

Ah ok. I wasn’t sure if you were just guessing/ assuming it was. Haven’t seen photos yet so I wanted to double check. I’ll whack In an order in a few hours

Woo hoo it is now available to buy. Used REDDIT to get 12% off. Came to just over £29. Can't wait to watch this as I missed this at the cinema

Woo hoo it is now available to buy. Used REDDIT to get 12% off. Came to just over £29. Can't wait to watch this as I missed this at the cinema

Did you manage to get free shipping as well? Because even with the code it's still cost me £31 :(

Did you manage to get free shipping as well? Because even with the code it's still cost me £31 :(
With red carpet it’s free shipping. How long you been using zavvi for? Lol

Got my copy from amazon for £23.00 due to a 'spend over £25.00 and get a £10.00 saving' Offer...

Can’t see that deal anywhere.