Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Release Date: July 27, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $35 (Amazon) - $30 (Best Buy)

Quiet_Place_Part_2-4K.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: Actarus
@Savage Clown this is bu*l sh*t ! Now if someone searches A Quiet Place II SLIPCOVER - it is nowhere to be found !

@paulboland @Noodles Is this really how this works. IMO not.

Same film can be in normal blu-ray and in slipcover and in whatever special limited edition ! Like recent Dune release from Arrow.
If Slipcover forum section does not have a thread you can cretate one in that forum section

This thread is in 4K/Blu-ray forum this is not the slipcover forum

The thread you created should have been moved to Slipcover forum

If Slipcover forum section does not have a thread you can cretate one in that forum section

This thread is in 4K/Blu-ray forum this is not the slipcover forum

The thread you created should have been moved to Slipcover forum
I would agree, a slip cover thread would be appropriate there

Reactions: paulboland
Why? This is a 4K release and needs to be in the 4K section. I moved his post back but just so you know this is not an empty slipbox it's a full blown movie so this belongs here.
We have 4K UHD releases in a few fourm sections
Some can be in limited edition thread or slipcover thread as well as been in 4K UHD forum

Not all 4K UHD or Blu-ray releases come with a slipcover

Slipcover forum is for slipcover releases be they a 4K UHD or Blu-ray release

Nothing wrong with having a thread in both forum sections for 4K UHD releases

Some members vist slipcover thread for example more than they would look in 4K UHD forum
If a release does not have a slipcover then you would not create a thread in that forum

We have 4K UHD releases in a few fourm sections
Some can be in limited edition thread or slipcover thread as well as been in 4K UHD forum

Not all 4K UHD or Blu-ray releases come with a slipcover

Slipcover forum is for slipcover releases be they a 4K UHD or Blu-ray release

Nothing wrong with having a thread in both forum sections for 4K UHD releases

Some members vist slipcover thread for example more than they would look in 4K UHD forum
If a release does not have a slipcover then you would not create a thread in that forum
OK that's fine but if it's a 4K movie then it belongs in this section if it has a slipcover albeit it's still a 4K movie so then I guess we need to create two posts of the same movie, one in this section and one in the slipcover section. Folks that are searching for a 4K movie are going to be drawn to this section and if someone wants a slipcover then they are drawn to the slipcover section. When that section was first created it was for empty slipcases not for full movies so I don't know when it changed over but to the average user it's confusing and there not going to not know where to go. Just saying.

Last edited:
OK that's fine but if it's a 4K movie then it belongs in this section if it has a slipcover albeit it's still a 4K movie so then I guess we need to create two posts of the same movie, one in this section and one in the slipcover section. Folks that are searching for a 4K movie are going to be drawn to this section and if someone wants a slipcover then they are drawn to the slipcover section. When that section was first created it was for empty slipcases not for full movies so I don't know when it changed over but to the average user it's confusing and there going to not know where to go. Just saying.
Yes create threads in 4K forum for 4K UHD releases
We have 4K UHD releases in a few fourm sections depending on the packaging used or if it's a limited edition etc

Not all 4K UHD or Blu-ray releases in 4K forum will have a slip

So nothing wrong in having a release thread in both 4K UHD forum and slipcover forum if that release does have a slipcover

You get better chance of members and vistors to the site not miss out on a release

This is why for example when it comes to Arrow releases I create a thread in Arrow Forum and Limited Edition Forum
I and others have also created thread in slipcover forum for some arrow releases as some of these come with a slipcover

You will see Arrow 4K UHD releases in this forum as well as Arrow Forum and Limited Edition forum as example

This is why for example when it comes to Arrow releases I create a thread in Arrow Forum and Limited Edition Forum
Yes when you created the Dune releases in both sections I was a little confused and didn't know if there were differences between the two and kept going back and forth trying to compare each one not knowing which to preorder until I followed the product pages themselves. Just so you know that for this title nowhere on the products page does it state it's a slipbox so I don't know how you came up with that notion unless someone contacted customer service and they informed them.

Yes when you created the Dune releases in both sections I was a little confused and didn't know if there were differences between the two and kept going back and forth trying to compare each one not knowing which to preorder until I followed the product pages themselves. Just so you know that for this title nowhere on the products page does it state it's a slipbox so I don't know how you came up with that notion unless someone contacted customer service and they informed them.
Arrow Dune release is clearly listed as a limited edition packaging and shows comes in a slipbox
Both 4K UHD and Blu-ray releases are in a slipbox

4K UHD
Dune 4K Limited Edition.jpg

Blu-ray
Dune Limited Edition.jpg

This why a thread is created in both Arrow Forum and Limited Edition forums and also why there is separate threads for UK and USA releases
UK release will have BBFC logo on slip and discs
USA release won't have BBFC logo
UK and USA are separate releases

Arrow Forum gets threads created for all arrorw releases but if it's also a limited edition a thread is also created in limited edition forum

Arrow only recently started doing 4K UHD releases that is why there is threads also in now showing up also in 4K forum

If we limit to just one forum section members and vistors to site can very easily not notice info about a release

Arrow Dune release is clearly listed as a limited edition packaging and shows comes in a slipbox
Both 4K UHD and Blu-ray releases are in a slipbox

4K UHD
View attachment 507339

Blu-ray
View attachment 507340

This why a thread is created in both Arrow Forum and Limited Edition forums and also why there is separate threads for UK and USA releases
UK release will have BBFC logo on slip and discs
USA release won't have BBFC logo
UK and USA are separate releases

Arrow Forum gets threads created for all arrorw releases but if it's also a limited edition a thread is also created in limited edition forum

Arrow only recently started doing 4K UHD releases that is why there is threads also in now showing up also in 4K forum

If we limit to just one forum section members and vistors to site can very easily not notice info about a release
I understood the differences between the 4K and Bluray releases it was the Dune release under Arrow section and the slipbox section. Actually I was referring to A Quiet Place Part II that on the product page it has nothing about a slipbox there why list it as such. Unless QS was contacted and was informed that way.

I understood the differences between the 4K and Bluray releases it was the Dune release under Arrow section and the slipbox section. Actually I was referring to A Quiet Place Part II that on the product page it has nothing about a slipbox there why list it as such. Unless QS was contacted and was informed that way.
A Quiet Place Part II
Amazon Image shows a slipcover that is why a thread was created in slipcover forum

81DONEtTCTS._SX342_.jpg

This come with a slipcover as usual with first pressing print run
After release date at some stage will be just a amaray as in when the stock with slips run's out that can be a few weeks or a few months after release date

A Quiet Place Part II
Amazon Image shows a slipcover that is why a thread was created in slipcover forum

View attachment 507341

This come with a slipcover as usual with first pressing print run
After release date at some stage will be just a amaray as in when the stock with slips run's out that can be a few weeks or a few months after release date
I've learned over time that the images on Amazon can be very misleading and not a definitive answer as to what your going to get.

I've learned over time that the images on Amazon can be very misleading and not a definitive answer as to what your going to get.
Release info on a few web forums list includes a slipcover
Yes the only way to know for sure is when someone gets delivery but that applies to all releases

Some releases have a small print run with slip included you could pre order and end up with just a amaray while another person receives their order with a slipcover
It's rarely mentiond with likes of Warner/Paramount/Universal/Sony the print run of slips

When a release is packaged in a loose slip as in not sealed sometimes these get removed at amazon warehouse
It's only when the slip is sealed you can be sure you get one in regards to Amazon