A Trip to the Moon (1902) +The Extraordinary Voyage (2011) (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Arrow Academy) (Arrow Store Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 21, 2020
Purchase link: Arrow Films
Price: £40.00 - £45.00
Notes: Arrow Films Store Exclusive Limited to 1,000 - Early pre order price £40.00 then will be £45.00

46d2c296-38a9-4b66-bd78-322ceffff5e9.jpg

Last edited:
I received a ship notice 2 days ago.
As I have that ed of The Game and know how large it is, I am dumbfounded at the size of this A Trip To The Moon release! :OMG:
Giddy with excitement on receiving this wonderful treasure.

Received mine yesterday but only just got around to opening it and it is indeed a stunning edition! I was originally kinda put off by the fact it's so big/tall as I struggle to find room to store books, but that's obviously my problem and could I solve it then I'd welcome more editions like this - imagine them all lined up on a shelf together. :happy:

No delivery today even though tracking says out for delivery
Royal Mail passed on parcel to GLS
They should have given to An Post instead

GLS are a disaster as a courier especially since Covid-19.
Royal Mail should not be using GLS under any circumstances for delivery address based in Republic of Ireland.

I will very likely end up having to get arrow to send me a replacement

No delivery today even though tracking says out for delivery
Royal Mail passed on parcel to GLS
They should have given to An Post instead

GLS are a disaster as a courier especially since Covid-19.
Royal Mail should not be using GLS under any circumstances for delivery address based in Republic of Ireland.

I will very likely end up having to get arrow to send me a replacement
Sorry to hear, Paul. Mine was shipped with Hermes who can be just as bad! Said it was out for delivery on Weds, so I waited around all day, only for it not to not arrive until Thurs. :rolleyes:

Reactions: paulboland
I got delivery today and has arrived damaged
It was supposed to be delivered on Friday but spent past few days at various GLS parcel centers

GLS had been throwing parcel around

I have contacted arrow for a replacement be sent

That's worrying. Like I said before, Arrow's current fulfillment warehouse suck. I've heard they're pretty good about replacements though.

Reactions: Billy Talent