-Actor Alphabet Game-

Apr 25, 2014
This game is a great way to share everyone's favorite actors and the movies they have stared in, don't need to be a really well known actor or no one will discover any new movies or actors. Each person has to follow the next letter in the alapbet. I will start with A the object of the game is to name a actor or actress with the same letter as first or last name and after that write your favorite film with said actor, some letters will be more of a challenge so feel free to help and post twice if everyone is struggling. After we went through whole alphabet we start back at A again, let's have some fun with this guys.

-A-

Al Pacino

Favorite Film

scarface (1983)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool thread idea :thumbs:

-C-

Chris Pine

Favourite Film:

Star Trek - Into Darkness (a lesser know movie of his definitely worth checking out is "People Like Us". Its my second favourite movie of his).

Thanks guys I figured it would be a cool game, I'll chime in again an also mention Directors are allowed as well. Also if known throw in the year the film was released to help people find it better if interested on imdb.

-E-

Eli Roth

Cabin Fever (2002)

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Tom Hanks

Captain Phillips

Ursula Andress

She

Jan Michael Vincent

Wait for it.........

Big Wednesday

Yessssssss!!!!!! [emoji12]

Last edited:
-W-

Paul Walker (R.I.P.)

The Fast and The Furious (2001)

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

-X-

Xavier Samuel

Plush (2013)