Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Ad Astra (2019)

Genre: Thriller, Science Fiction

Director: James Gray

Cast: Brad Pitt, Tommy Lee Jones, Ruth Negga, Donald Sutherland, Jamie Kennedy, John Ortiz, Greg Bryk, Kimberly Elise, Loren Dean, John Finn, Anne McDaniels

Release: 2019-01-10

Plot: Army Corps engineer Roy McBride embarks on a mission across the galaxy to discover the truth about his father, who disappeared in space 20 years ago while searching for signs of alien life. Though he was once presumed dead, new evidence suggests Roy's father may still be alive, hiding within an abandoned power plant on a distant planet - and that he could potentially pose a dangerous threat to the entire universe.

Reactions: Noodles
First Look At Brad Pitt In Sci-Fi Film Ad Astra Revealed

Source: ScreenRant
Brad-Pitt-in-Ad-Astra.jpg

As expected, “Ad Astra,” an astronaut drama starring Brad Pitt, will now lift off Sept. 20, 2019. The movie had barely received any promotion ahead of its original Memorial Day weekend slot, so a delay was all but inevitable.

via Variety

First I've heard of this, but love the sound of it! James Gray is yet to really impress me though.

OK... this just looks a lot like Interstellar mixed with Gravity with a bit of First Man.
Although that gun fight on the moon looked pretty cool. haha

OK... this just looks a lot like Interstellar mixed with Gravity with a bit of First Man.
Although that gun fight on the moon looked pretty cool. haha
Sounds like a pretty great combo to me. :D

“It’s very Heart of Darkness. It’s sorta like, if you got Apocalypse Now and 2001 in a giant mash-up and you put a little [Joseph] Conrad in there and you hope its as good,” director James Gray said earlier this year.

I love Apocalypse.Now
I love 2001
I love Heart of Darkness novel

Trailer looks good.

I'm in ! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database