After Earth (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Release on Blu-ray in SteelBook form. Comes with a UV copy.
Release date: October 14, 2013
Purchase links:
Zavvi.com - £18.99
Sainsbury's - £21.99
Amazon.uk - {param} £18.16
Temporary artwork:
AfterEarth-UK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll pass, but why another title for October? Is it possible to cram anymore in?

Pass for me and glad UK release this so so film:D

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

I think I'll pass, but why another title for October? Is it possible to cram anymore in?

If this is october then man of steel should be end of october or beginning of nov:D

Pfft no steelbook for Olympus Has Fallen, yet this pile of trash gets one just for having Will Smith in it...

Apparently it also has a sequel in development. On the bright side, it cost $130m to make and so far grossed less than half of that lol.

Last edited:
Another fail from Shyamalan. Whats wrong with the guy? His earlier films were great! Pass regardless of artwork, cant be ordering turds covered in chocolate.

This is currently rated less than 5 out of 10 on the IMDB. I didn't go to see this due to bad reviews and it looks like I was right.

I went into it after reading all the reviews and I didn't find it as bad as I was expecting. But I love Will Smith.

And hate his son.

Pass again Will doesn't do much at all in the film and his son just can't act, yet he comes across as someone with a bit of an ego, mind you so do all his kids.

Shame as Will is a brilliant actor.