Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Wednesday August 1 at around 12 midday UK time)
Price: £24.99

11835815-1454597859889408.jpg

DjGd7YoX0AMgY-N.jpg
DjGeEQKWwAEcskd.jpg

Last edited:
Dammit Zavvi....just when am about to walk away from the clowns, they release what I’ve held off buying UNLESS theres a steel for these seasons.....

Damn youse!!!!

Lol

Then again, depends on price.
AM expecting £35 but won’t be interested until it’s below £20

Reactions: RevJT
This will sell well
A lot missed out the limited edition digipak as these are very limited when released

I will be getting this even though I have the digipak

It's about time! I absolutely love Agent's of Shield. Really enjoyed last season with the introduction of a certain Rider. Tried to get Zavvi to confirm further seasons on Twitter, but they are being tight lipped. Either way, I'm sure they will happen.

Hopefully we'll see all the seasons get the stelbook treatment, and matching steelbooks at that. Just the SHIELD logo, but with different design elements would be perfect. I never got around to buying this show, but have been hopeful about a steelbook set ever since Agent Carter got one. Once Daredevil and Jessica Jones were announced I was more confident that AoS would eventually join their ranks.

While it's probably a given that the Netflix shows will keep getting steelbooks, I'm hopeful that Cloak and Dagger and Runaways will too. It's a shame that Legion most likely won't, and would be from Fox even if it did.

It's about time! I absolutely love Agent's of Shield. Really enjoyed last season with the introduction of a certain Rider. Tried to get Zavvi to confirm further seasons on Twitter, but they are being tight lipped. Either way, I'm sure they will happen.
U do know that last season wasn’t ghost rider yeah and that there has been another once since?

I’ll be skipping this, can’t have it in my marvel collection. Literally The worst show on TV

Up there with the dome, the 100 and Gotham

Got to disagree with this. It's not always amazing, but still much better than the other shows you mentioned. At least they try and do something different each series, whereas in stuff like Arrow and Flash it's always the same generic story of a random freak that wants to take over the city blah blah blah.

Got to disagree with this. It's not always amazing, but still much better than the other shows you mentioned. At least they try and do something different each series, whereas in stuff like Arrow and Flash it's always the same generic story of a random freak that wants to take over the city blah blah blah.
Agree
The DC shows are more glitzy and full of young beautiful people but storyline always the same.

I can’t stand those shows either

I watched the first series of this and it was just cheese, embarrassing and like a channel 5 show (U.K. tv) so I gave up. Fair dos It might of got better but it was still cheesy sh*t when I see it like the shows I mentioned and the ones by yourself

Seriously? It’s awesome- yea has a blip in the third series a little but so good. And so is Gotham!!

Never see the third series. Maybe I’ll give it all another go but I just found it all embarrassing. Especially after how dark daredevil, JJ and punisher is

B
I can’t stand those shows either

I watched the first series of this and it was just cheese, embarrassing and like a channel 5 show (U.K. tv) so I gave up. Fair dos It might of got better but it was still cheesy sh*t when I see it like the shows I mentioned and the ones by yourself

Never see the third series. Maybe I’ll give it all another go but I just found it all embarrassing. Especially after how dark daredevil, JJ and punisher is[/QUOTE but it’s the light side of the marvel universe not suppose to be as dark in tone

Oh I get that but my point is they are much better. I like “light” programmes but this was just too cheesy for me. But if you guys are saying it got better then I’ll give it another go

most likely this will be a one season deal like most other TV season SteelBook releases from Zavvi EXCLUSIVES (Preacher, Luther, Peaky Blinders) unless others countries get it too .. afaik only series still being released in SteelBooks is releases are the ones that came out in multiple countries

Reactions: ROB210866
most likely this will be a one season deal like most other TV season SteelBook releases from Zavvi EXCLUSIVES (Preacher, Luther, Peaky Blinders) unless others countries get it too .. afaik only series still being released in SteelBooks is releases are the ones that came out in multiple countries

As far as I remember PREACHER was not a single retailer exclusive . . . as for PEAKY BLINDERS and LUTHER you could be right - Season One steelbooks of both shows are still available some two years later and heavily discounted the last time I looked so chances of a Season Two steelbook for either could be slim . . .

However I'm hopeful that these Marvel steelbooks will continue for as long as the seasons in Blu-ray are put out . . . as would be silly to just put out Seasons One and Two and stop there . . .
159170_large.jpg
176016_large.jpg
/
140440_large.jpg
164777_large.jpg
/

165515_large.jpg
…………………………………………… /
190476_large.jpg
……………………………………………………. /
201697_large.jpg
…………………………………………………...

. . . and this artwork would fit in well for:-
1532780238018.png

Unfortunately, no suitable AGENTS OF SHIELD Season One artwork available / that I can find that fits in with those artworks above.

Reactions: psychoscot
Oh I get that but my point is they are much better. I like “light” programmes but this was just too cheesy for me. But if you guys are saying it got better then I’ll give it another go

it doesn't improve by much, if you didn't like season 1 you won't like the rest. Season 5 was so dire they've cut the next season down to half the episodes and it's likely to end there!

disagree on Arrow, for me one of the top 3 shows of any genre currently on tv.

not a Gotham fan

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo