Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 15, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order live on Sunday September 23, 2018 at 6PM UK time)
Price: £24.99

11865743-1274608200476872.jpg

11865743-1344608199943859.jpg 11865743-1014608200127891.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad there's going to be a bit of colour on the spine.

After a while, a whole load of black spines on the shelf looks a bit dull. As long as the title and logos are at the usual height then it'll still match fine. Maybe further SHIELD steelbooks will also have a bit of colour to them. It wouldn't hurt the Netflix shows either every once in a while.

Nice to see these finally getting released. If I didn’t have the limited edition digipacks, I’d seriously contemplate these.

They’re coming thick and fast now from Zavvi! Was just as surprised to see season four only just being released back in June this year, and to have season five released at the end of this month. Short transition time between releases, but massively appreciated.

I'm glad there's going to be a bit of colour on the spine.

After a while, a whole load of black spines on the shelf looks a bit dull. As long as the title and logos are at the usual height then it'll still match fine. Maybe further SHIELD steelbooks will also have a bit of colour to them. It wouldn't hurt the Netflix shows either every once in a while.

Aren't the colours of these just duplicates of the amarays?

Great that they’re doing them all. Maybe they’ll hear the good feedback and give us more Luther and Peaky Blinders

Didnt think Agents of SHIELD and Luther / Peaky Blinders were made by the same company. Do the BBC make agents of shield?