Album you're listening to???

deftones.jpg

Two of the greatest albums ever.
The_Teardrop_Explodes_-_Kilimanjaro_.jpg
41XJ5PM6XNL.jpg

0026ee03_medium.jpeg

It may be cobbled together from the sessions for the third album. But I consider it the third album.
I love it. Even Julian said later- "It's not as sh!t as I thought." And if you know Julian, that is high praise!!

If you close your eyes...you will swear you are listening to a lost funk masterpiece from the late 60's.
You are not. This was recorded in the early 90's by 7 white German guys who love American New Orleans funk and R&B. They recorded on vintage gear and released singles under many different band names. For a long time people actually thought these vinyl singles where 'lost' classics from the days of James Brown!! AWESOME!!
Poets-Of-Rhythm-Anthology.jpeg

If you close your eyes...you will swear you are listening to a lost funk masterpiece from the late 60's.
You are not. This was recorded in the early 90's by 7 white German guys who love American New Orleans funk and R&B. They recorded on vintage gear and released singles under many different band names. For a long time people actually thought these vinyl singles where 'lost' classics from the days of James Brown!! AWESOME!!
Poets-Of-Rhythm-Anthology.jpeg

sounds excellent. love the horn section(s) in these kind of funky songs.

for a while i thought you were speaking about poets of the fall (yes Finnish band - give it a go)

...and while talking about germans, have you heard this Zep Clone. I love it !

or

sounds excellent. love the horn section(s) in these kind of funky songs.

for a while i thought you were speaking about poets of the fall (yes Finnish band - give it a go)

...and while talking about germans, have you heard this Zep Clone. I love it !

or

That Finnish band was pretty good. I'll have to check out more. And, Yes, I remember Kindom Come!!
Check this out- during the Super Bowl there was a Coors commercial that had a heavy duty Zeppelin vibe song.
Everyone was like "what was that??"
It was this:

That Finnish band was pretty good. I'll have to check out more. And, Yes, I remember Kindom Come!!
Check this out- during the Super Bowl there was a Coors commercial that had a heavy duty Zeppelin vibe song.
Everyone was like "what was that??"
It was this:

guitarwise definetly has immigrant song vibe.

about poets of the fall. do check them out in youtube. singer has excellent voice and articulation is not bad for Finnish (metal) band ... you should hear some :rofl:

guitarwise definetly has immigrant song vibe.

about poets of the fall. do check them out in youtube. singer has excellent voice and articulation is not bad for Finnish (metal) band ... you should hear some :rofl:
I pre-ordered the Deluxe PHYSICAL GRAFFITI last night!!
For me, that was the most impactful Zep album in my life.
When I was 13 I had a Gibson Les Paul and a violin bow!! (Page was awesome!)

I pre-ordered the Deluxe PHYSICAL GRAFFITI last night!!
For me, that was the most impactful Zep album in my life.

i have pre-ordered 3 cd version also. and houses of the holy (again). the one I got already had 2 companion discs :confused: too lazy/rich to complain :rofl:

Reactions: C.C. 95