Alice in Zombieland (Resident Evil Collection)

Do we need a RESIDENT EVIL AWARD added to the Dojo?

• Yes

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

• Total voters

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
kedpuo.jpg

2u7uiig.png

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE RESIDENT EVIL AWARD!

2w4e8tw.jpg

6fnocp.jpg

hugc5u.jpg

1zbxsvr.jpg

fkwbxx.jpg

17v8rm.jpg

2nurwhu.jpg

5lqnhz.jpg

24mtb9d.jpg

166jcif.jpg

30hpqmb.jpg

2i7uutd.jpg

1215nxw.jpg

wkn3sz.jpg

28i8fuc.jpg

1zq7pcx.jpg

28kk6c1.jpg

Last edited:
Mod hat on now..... the poll will be ignored in terms of what votes are made and leave this as your Resident Evil thread as there's a recommendation thread for awards.

However, I see and get requests for new awards all of the time and some I make a mental note of to ensure are put forward for the next lot.....Resi Evil is one of them ;)

Reactions: Bluprint
Mod hat on now..... the poll will be ignored in terms of what votes are made and leave this as your Resident Evil thread as there's a recommendation thread for awards.

However, I see and get requests for new awards all of the time and some I make a mental note of to ensure are put forward for the next lot.....Resi Evil is one of them ;)

Thanks Cooey! The poll was added just to show interest by numbers. I know it's doesn't "count" no pond intended, but I know the RESIDENT EVIL AWARD stands a better chance of coming to the dojo if more people wanted it too (of course in respect to the staff's timing, considerations, and choices). I've been lobbying in the recommendations thread for over a year:

wl8xp0.jpg

2r26ds3.jpg

So I will be ecstatic if this ever happens! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon and cooey
DAMN Blu! EEK! This is what you call, "A FU**ING EPIC" Collection! :scat: :scat: I agree 100% with a RE Award! Come on HDN! Let's make this happen! :LOL:

And... an AVATAR Award... for me! :p

@Bluprint

What makes you SO good with the wit and photos ?. That title is a STROKE of genius :thumbs:.

The first photo looks like it came out of a Zombie apocalypse :ohno: :ohno:, the zombie is hovering over its pray with the feet just on the edge :naughty: :wow:.

KEEP IT COMING Sir :notworthy: :notworthy: :drool:.

@Scary Hair you and @digitalbabe are tied for my second favorite female #NINJA ever! The top spot has to go too @MissPrint seeing that if I didn't place her there that she would deprive me of cooking, sleeping, breathing and everything else amongst other things! :cry:

But thanks for always being so supportive of your fellow #NINJAS especially little ol' me! Thank you so very much! :happy:

@Scary Hair you and @digitalbabe are tied for my second favorite female #NINJA ever! The top spot has to go too @MissPrint seeing that if I didn't place her there that she would deprive me of cooking, sleeping, breathing and everything else amongst other things! :cry:

But thanks for always being so supportive of your fellow #NINJAS especially little ol' me! Thank you so very much! :happy:

Haha @Bluprint that is very sweet:)