Alice Through the Looking Glass (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11285811-1434414549195518.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another lovely steelbook - but not 25 quid's worth of loveliness.
Would have preferred the bighead Mad Hatter on the front to go with the first steel (on steelbook stands) but, no matter, I DO like this image as well . . . BUT, I was not in any way expecting this to be front art - back art, yes, but not front art :wow:
From an original poster design by the prolific BLT COMMUNICATIONS, LLC:-

Also, big fan of full and colourful picture spines - with ZOOTROPOLIS as the best example to date - although I think that I would prefer these thumbnail spines on animated features rather than live action features but nevertheless I think it adds another dimension to the steel and looking forward to "live" pics.

Reactions: Flash
I am not a lover of the spine titles myself but im used to it now,... sure in a perfect world all disney steels would have titles on the spine but hey in the journey from my shelf to my ps3/4 i look at the steelbook once so its no biggy anymore... Imgeyting more mellow in my old age (...of 30)

As long as it has some nice embossing ill be happy.

Another lovely steelbook - but not 25 quid's worth of loveliness.
Would have preferred the bighead Mad Hatter on the front to go with the first steel (on steelbook stands) but, no matter, I DO like this image as well . . . BUT, I was not in any way expecting this to be front art - back art, yes, but not front art :wow:
From an original poster design by the prolific BLT COMMUNICATIONS, LLC:-

Also, big fan of full and colourful picture spines - with ZOOTROPOLIS as the best example to date - although I think that I would prefer these thumbnail spines on animated features rather than live action features but nevertheless I think it adds another dimension to the steel and looking forward to "live" pics.

Yes it looks much more like a back image. It is a shame as the imagery of Alice is incredible, surely there was better images for the front

Love the art, looks awesome, simple, minimalistic but effective and again no shock on the spine title. Getting so sick of it now

Will wait for kimchi with a PET to cover that shite up (spine) or a WEA from someone else.

Would prefer kimchi though as that front art is perfect for me

:muted:
so when this is going to be release?
3RD OCTOBER 2016
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No back and inside artwork yet . . . so how about these bits for the missing parts . . . ?
INSIDE

. . . and this on the BACK to serve as a reminder of the front of the first steelbook:-

BACK (poster design by BLT COMMUNICATIONS

147142_large.jpg

. . . or, and now here's a novel thought - how about almost exactly the same image as on the front but this time with Alice walking towards us instead of Mad Hatter walking away from us ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tono06
Debit Card has been charged
Oct 3rd I have lot of orders with various retailers for various releases it's going to be an expensive week for my Debit Card

had to cancel my pre order over the weekend. Too many other steelbooks coming out and due for payment this week , so fingers crossed this one stays in stock for a bit as I really want to get it (just at a later date).

Order dispatched
I will be getting a lot of dispatched emails this week and next week from various retailers
Oct 3rd has lot of releases

My Bank balance end of this week and next week will get very low :(
Hurry up Oct 6th pay day :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jedi clare