mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
CglCGlPWIAEAR1b.jpg

Alien Day
is a 24 hour, fan-focused global media event to celebrate the Alien franchise. All around the world there will be screenings, product launches, and fun activities including the Alien: Ultimate Trivia Challenge where you can win some awesome prizes.

It will also be our first theater screening outside the gallery. On April 26th, we will be hosting an Alien screening at 10pm eastern at Syndicated BK in Brooklyn. Tickets are only $3 and it will include a free "Face Hugger" cocktail and a limited edition pin.

And that's not all...

At the event, we will be releasing a brand new, beautiful limited edition screen print by Laurent Durieux.

Note: You do not need a screening ticket to purchase a print. While we can't reveal details on the print just yet, we will start selling the print inside Syndicated BK at 8pm est.

Alien (Regular)
9 color screen print
24 x 36 inches
Numbered edition of 550
Printed by VGKids
$65

Alien (Variant)
9 color screen print with metallic inks
24 x 36 inches
Numbered edition of 225
Printed by VGKids
$85

We will also will have a very limited metal edition that will only be sold at Syndicated the night of the screening. The 24 x 36 inch screen print on metal sheet will cost $250 each and be out of an edition of 50. Twenty will be available to the general public and twenty will be available to ticket holders only.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, the prints will not be on hand for the screening, however we will arrange for free shipping or pickup of the print at a later date from the gallery.

All remaining Alien prints by Laurent will go on sale Wednesday, April 27th at 12pm eastern on our homepage, Bottleneck Gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool!

Cheers DB, it was only after ordering this that I realised this is now my sixth Alien related print, its turning into a healthy little collection at this point. But I'm super excited to get my first Durieux piece, I've wanted one for a really long time now and I'm so happy that its Alien. Plus I can now very safely say that there is no such thing as having too much Alien related art, if anything there's never enough!

Oh, and love the new avatar by the way. :thumbs:

Cheers DB, it was only after ordering this that I realised this is now my sixth Alien related print, its turning into a healthy little collection at this point. But I'm super excited to get my first Durieux piece, I've wanted one for a really long time now and I'm so happy that its Alien. Plus I can now very safely say that there is no such thing as having too much Alien related art, if anything there's never enough!

Oh, and love the new avatar by the way. :thumbs:
Haha thanks @RepoMan90 ! That's awesome about your print collection! I now have a few myself (Alien Day!), so now I start the journey of learning how to store them correctly, so they don't get all rumpled up. I knew it would happen-I can't resist my Queen ;) By the way, do you have a thread for your Alien collection in our Alien Award area?