Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May 2018
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: WWA steelbook, limited to 300 numbered copies,4K UHD single disc.

upload_2018-6-17_19-2-50.png

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got this bad boy as well and it´s absolutely stunning. Lenti is great and it captures feeling of the film just perfectly imho.

Never thought I will end up with three editions of this movie o_O:bored::wacky: especially when it´s nothing great or breathtaking, but what the hell it´s an Alien franchise and all these editions are frikin awesome, plus I have each type of steelbook for this flick (being the Manta definitely a winner :cool::cigar::hungry::coffee: )

DSC_3378.jpg

DSC_3363.jpg DSC_3365.jpg DSC_3368.jpg DSC_3370.jpg DSC_3373.jpg DSC_3375.jpg

Finally got this bad boy as well and it´s absolutely stunning. Lenti is great and it captures feeling of the film just perfectly imho.

Never thought I will end up with three editions of this movie o_O:bored::wacky: especially when it´s nothing great or breathtaking, but what the hell it´s an Alien franchise and all these editions are frikin awesome, plus I have each type of steelbook for this flick (being the Manta definitely a winner :cool::cigar::hungry::coffee: )

View attachment 378782

View attachment 378776 View attachment 378777 View attachment 378778 View attachment 378779 View attachment 378780 View attachment 378781

Haha..i know what you mean. No groundbreaking movie but i have all 3 from Manta Lab / Filmarena and this bad boy. We don‘t have this under control :naughty::p:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz