Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time you open it don't forget to slip this "Silver" or "Platinum" or Black Chrome Big Chap ring on your pinkie (courtesy Mamegyorai):-
upload_2018-4-26_16-52-44.png

upload_2018-4-26_16-56-59.png
upload_2018-4-26_16-59-19.png

upload_2018-4-26_16-54-26.png

DbrYR_mV0AATwMG.jpg:large

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-26_16-54-11.png
    upload_2018-4-26_16-54-11.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I take it they are for your fingers? Just that I swear I saw something like those in a tattoo studio in Carnaby Street London.
Yup, the dicktorchdicktorch is a separate entity and has an expandable shank - as on a watch w/ bracelet strap . . . probably most practical when camping or when you blow a fuse.

Placed an order on 3rd anniversary day of Mantalab and received one copy of lenticular A. However, it is unsealed, to my biggest surprise, and back of slip are full of scratches. It must be a return and Manta just resealed and didn't even bother to change a new slip...what a disappointment!!!!

Ordered two copies. One is sealed and another is unsealed. Both slipcovers are scratched.

Are you sure it wasn't inspected by your country's customs? If you are, then I suggest you contact Manta Lab, provide photos, to see what they say.

Considering how underwhelming this sale was in general, i’m really not happy to hear they’re doing anything like that.
I think it’s fine to put returned damaged items on sale, but you have to clearly mention it in description.
Now I’m afraid to get my package...

Yeah

I picked up The Greatest Showman full slip. So he interesting to see what turns up.

Its already been delayed as when it was despatched I got a tracking number. Then about a week later I received another despatch email with a new tracking number.

I emailed them and asked what was going on and they said the first package was cancelled as it had an incomplete address.

Not sure what was going on but it was definitely dodgy......

Yeah

I picked up The Greatest Showman full slip. So he interesting to see what turns up.

Its already been delayed as when it was despatched I got a tracking number. Then about a week later I received another despatch email with a new tracking number.

I emailed them and asked what was going on and they said the first package was cancelled as it had an incomplete address.

Not sure what was going on but it was definitely dodgy......
Details of reason are in manta retailer thread

Details of reason are in manta retailer thread
I can't see any detail for the reason in that thread? :confused:

Manta told me directly via an email that there was an incomplete address problem for my original tracking number. There is no mention of this in the retailer thread.

So I'm assuming the error was on their part and they sent out packages and they got returned? Sounds dodgy if this happened to EVERY order from the sale.....

I can't see any detail for the reason in that thread? :confused:

Manta told me directly via an email that there was an incomplete address problem for my original tracking number. There is no mention of this in the retailer thread.

So I'm assuming the error was on their part and they sent out packages and they got returned? Sounds dodgy if this happened to EVERY order from the sale.....
It is explained in the thread on page 8/9

Previous tracking numbers issued did not register on Hong Kong Post system due to address not been registered for technical reasons and was why tracking did not work with these tracking numbers
Parcels in transit needed new tracking numbers and is why Manta had to issue new tracking numbers on Monday April 1st

The new tracking numbers worked straight away once issued

I got delivery of Shape of Water on Wed April 3
I got a new tracking number issued on Sunday march 31st to me after I contacted Manta by email earlier that day about previous tracking numbers not working
I then got another email issued on Monday April 1st with same new tracking info that was given to me on the sunday

Shape of Water new tracking number had March 29th Handed over to carrier / Left for destination and arrived in Ireland on April 2nd with delivery on April 3
My other order Inglourious Basterds tracking worked with new tracking to show on Monday April 1st Handed over to carrier / Left for destination

I expect that will arrive soon

Ignore previous tracking number and just use the new one issued

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
It is explained in the thread on page 8/9

Previous tracking numbers issued did not register on Hong Kong Post system due to address not been registered for technical reasons and was why tracking did not work with these tracking numbers
Parcels in transit needed new tracking numbers and is why Manta had to issue new tracking numbers on Monday April 1st

The new tracking numbers worked straight away once issued

I got delivery of Shape of Water on Wed April 3
I got a new tracking number issued on Sunday march 31st to me after I contacted Manta by email earlier that day about previous tracking numbers not working
I then got another email issued on Monday April 1st with same new tracking info given to me on the sunday

Shape of Water new tracking number had March 29th Handed over to carrier / Left for destination and arrived in Ireland on April 2nd with delivery on March 3
My other order Inglourious Basterds tracking worked with new tracking to show on Monday April 1st Handed over to carrier / Left for destination

I expect that will arrive soon

Ignore previous tracking number and just use the new one issued
Ah right. I completely missed that.

But how did you get Shape Of Water on March 3rd if it only arrived in Ireland on April 2nd? :confused:

Was it delivered by a delorean? :p

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland