Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Passing on all premium editions of this film, saw it the other night, was ok (better than Prometheus) but not good enough to have in the collection

Good news. Have a slightly better chance of getting a lenti A lol

Tin proofs look quality, very clear for the murial art

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'm surprised the full slip isn't more popular, I was sold from the moment I saw that artwork

Psst... don't give them any ideas ;)
I'm with you, though. I also like the full slip the best and was surprised they increased the number of the lenti slip A on cost of the full slip.
Maybe more people would be interested in the full slip if it had a dark base color instead of white.

11am for us in the UK not unless they pull a HDZ on us and go live with it 2-3 hrs early lol

Went with the HDN GB as I've no desire to be up at 3am local time tomorrow. I took the last Lenti A. Sorry @Shaggy78 I hope you can get a copy tomorrow and if not I'm sure it'll be available again!

(He posted in the Lenti A GB discussion he hoped it didn't sell out by tomorrow morning. It did :p)

Still can't decide what lenti to go for haha.

I like both but I'm not getting both. I keep leaning towards A as even though I like the colours and the Xeno on B, there's something about Fassbender being on it that's puts me off even though this is the more 'traditional' Alien style image.

Still can't decide what lenti to go for haha.

I like both but I'm not getting both. I keep leaning towards A as even though I like the colours and the Xeno on B, there's something about Fassbender being on it that's puts me off even though this is the more 'traditional' Alien style image.
I am not a fan of Lentis but I would choose Lenti A. And this because of the reason you wrote: Lenti B is a more 'traditional' Alien art and I guess Alien 1 will look very similar to that art-style. I think it is cooler when the slips of the Alienfranchise in my collection dont look all the same :D (and I assume you will buy the whole franchise, too :))

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey