Alien Day - 4-26-2020 [Worldwide]

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Post any events, collectibles and/or merchandise related to Alien Day. This year it will be Sunday, April 26th, 2020. :)

Merchandise:
  • Reebok UK - Alien Day Stompers - preorder on April 25th @ 6pm - Price 170 GBP

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
@digitalbabe_LV426 @C.C. 95 @tridon @bloodsnake007 @IRON MAN @DADDYCOOL187

Alien Day Reebok Bug Stompers (links in OP)
hdn01.jpg

Last edited:
I'm honestly surprised that Disney hasn't blocked Alien Day from happening. It'll be strange to celebrate one this year exclusively online, but I'm super happy that it's still happening!

:D
My Alien Fan heart is full today!!
i smiling, cuz like a fool - I spent my money on THIS instead :LOL: :
View attachment 468462

P.S. - I also preordered THIS:
View attachment 468463
That is insane bro. And I'm not even talking about the price haha
Wonder how it will look in real life. Because that's a render.

Reactions: C.C. 95
I'm honestly surprised that Disney hasn't blocked Alien Day from happening. It'll be strange to celebrate one this year exclusively online, but I'm super happy that it's still happening!
This is what Disney is doing with 20th Century Fox movies and IPs:
View attachment 468540
Yep.
Last I heard they stopped reruns of Alien in cinemas. I hope they go broke so they'll be forced to sell Marvel, Lucasfilm and Fox, and someone much more competent can pick them up. :mad:
Disney should just stick to what Disney does best...Disney movies.

Reactions: tridon and C.C. 95
Yep.
Last I heard they stopped reruns of Alien in cinemas. I hope they go broke so they'll be forced to sell Marvel, Lucasfilm and Fox, and someone much more competent can pick them up. :mad:
Disney should just stick to what Disney does best...Disney movies.

Well, Alien Day was pretty much non-existant today. A little bit at Mondo, a little bit at Reebok... and that's about it. I know it's a pandemic and all, but I can't help but imagine that Alien Day will be dead next year and I'm sure it has quite a bit to do with Disney now owning the franchise.